Change Pink Princess Back?

A

Alice

oh so pink werent released ?
the pink dress was released for the first year of halloween on here, but it somehow got warped the same day they came out with the pink recolored crates. it was glitching out going from orange to the darker pink it is now.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
It has been this way for quite a while now; happened right before the pink mystery boxes were released. (There was some color glitching going on with the Dreams shirts also I remember. ) It was never an intentional change as far as I know. The original Princess Hat was designed to go perfectly with the purplish area in the original dress colors, and I really miss not being able to wear them together. :(

Edit: Very interesting; from checking the VMK wiki, the hat and dress may not have been a perfect match even back then. Or maybe it was just display differences between monitors in those screen captures? Question's photo above looks more like the dress color I remember.

However my own photo seems to show a better match:

View attachment 3451
kind of like

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Oh please change it back! I was on the day it turned dark pink and I was heartbroken. It's kind of deceiving because a lot of players traded for the pink princess dress because it's the original shade it was in the original VMK. If we want a darker princess dress, then please make that a separate item, not the one we already have...cries.

firelordjoelle

Bump, dark princess is cool looking but normal pink princess is so nostalgic and I want it back ;-;

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
i agree!