chest keys gone!

Fix

Coolest Member
all of the chest keys i had collected before the haitus are no longer in my inventory. i had collected so many of them, and they are all gone. has this happened to anyone else? this is really disappointing and i hope i can get them back.

I believe that chest keys expire and disappear from your inventory after not using them for 7 days? I can't remember exactly but that's probably why your keys have vanished. So since VMK has been closed for 7 days, all keys have probably expired.

they do expire after 7 days but they declared they would extend the timing of the keys in their announcement[DOUBLEPOST=1525468583][/DOUBLEPOST]"Thanks for all the info! I had no idea any of this was happening, and I just tried to log on and freaked out. LOL

I've been trying to save up gold keys lately so that I could potentially win a Rapunzel crown... will the prizes be immediately changed for the new theme when the MyVMK comes back?? Do I still have a chance?? lol"

"Keys will be extend as will the prizes for 1 day once we return!"

Maybe it is a glitch if theyre gone? it hasn't exactly been a full day yet.
@HOST_Nala

they do expire after 7 days but they declared they would extend the timing of the keys in their announcement[DOUBLEPOST=1525468583][/DOUBLEPOST]"Thanks for all the info! I had no idea any of this was happening, and I just tried to log on and freaked out. LOL

I've been trying to save up gold keys lately so that I could potentially win a Rapunzel crown... will the prizes be immediately changed for the new theme when the MyVMK comes back?? Do I still have a chance?? lol"

"Keys will be extend as will the prizes for 1 day once we return!"
Ah, right, I forgot about that. However, I think I also saw someone mention elsewhere that this month's chest prizes have already been placed into the game? I myself haven't played PotC yet so I could be wrong, but I know that the SITS prizes have been updated.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
I lost a bunch of keys too. I tried to CFH and they did nothing. All I wanted was an explanation I guess it was too much to ask at the time. Sad though having all those keys just to have them expire! A warning or something would be nice or a date we can see.
It says under the picture how many days it has left until it disappears.

magicalsunnypotato

MagicalSunnyPotato is dead. It's Muffins now.
Ah, right, I forgot about that. However, I think I also saw someone mention elsewhere that this month's chest prizes have already been placed into the game? I myself haven't played PotC yet so I could be wrong, but I know that the SITS prizes have been updated.
Omg yes I heard that too... it’s really disappointing and upsetting because I had like 5 gold keys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magicalsunnypotato

MagicalSunnyPotato is dead. It's Muffins now.
Yeah but all my keys expired over the haitus. I should have had at least a chance to claim them.
Right. I’m highly bummed and I was desperately trying to get that crown.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk