Christmas Tree Question

I was in the Hosts room that was displaying the items that were not displaying correctly in the Emporium Specials tab. There was a black Christmas tree with lights in the room, actually all trees displayed had lights. I bought one from the Emporium, placed it in my room, and alas! No Lights...?? :question:

I was in the Hosts room that was displaying the items that were not displaying correctly in the Emporium Specials tab. There was a black Christmas tree with lights in the room, actually all trees displayed had lights. I bought one from the Emporium, placed it in my room, and alas! No Lights...?? :question:
You need to double click the tree to get the lights c: You can keep clicking the tree to get the lights to move in a different order :santa:

I have got to be the only one having issues here... I double click the tree, and nothing happens...
Which tree is it? :o

Neda

All the tree's were lit in the room? When I went in there the other day only the christmas tree lit up, the other tree's(plain black and plain green) should've just been pine tree's w/o lights.

All the tree's were lit in the room? When I went in there the other day only the christmas tree lit up, the other tree's(plain black and plain green) should've just been pine tree's w/o lights.
Yes, all trees were lit in the room. I would never have bought a black Christmas tree otherwise :huh:[DOUBLEPOST=1451168652][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok, sorry I lied... Two trees are lit...
tree.PNG

Last edited:

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I found that you have to rotate the trees not the usual double click we do. Try rotating the tree many times to get the right setting you want.