Clarifications on Recent Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost

I also need to say something else on a different matter. (Sorry if people get mad at me for saying these things, I'm just sick of it all)

About a month or two ago in the early morning, Amy came to the courtyard. Everyone chatted and then Amy said something along the lines off "Who wants a chance to pull grumpy" and everyone was like Lol sure. She then made the sword have 100% pull chance, so every sits you used, you pulled the sword. No one else was pulling so I walked over and used 5-10 sits and won some credits, in fact a few big amounts but no pin and I was happy.

Amy then turned it off, so I walked away and we chatted and Amy stayed. Then something great happened. Amy said she would make the sword 100% pull-able again. The 2 people standing next to the stone? Lisa and another player. I walked over to pull a few and Amy teleported me away from the sword and froze my character, stating that I was rich enough so didn't deserve a chance to pull the sword. At the time I had like 10k or so credits, sure I had items but many people have more than me. Amy then let Lisa and the other girl to pull the sword 30+ times.

I was singled out to not be allowed to pull the sword, and a certain player who had a staff account was allowed free reign to use a load of their sits and gain wealth.

Was it fair that Amy made is 100% pull rate in the first place when maybe 5 people were there? Not really. It has been done other times early morning too, when not many are on.
Was it fair that I was barred from pulling, when other players weren't? I don't think so.
Was it fair that one of the only 2 people pulling was a staff member on their main account? You tell me *shrugs*

This isn't meant to attack anyone. This is what happened.

Inequality is around every corner on this game. Why not bring it all to light, while we are all ready to speak our minds.

Lost

i was there during this "event" but it wasn't an event it was amy just having light hearted fun in user haleys auction room she started bidding for stitch hat at 1k credits and kept raising the price (you had to click the thumbs emoticon to show you were willing to pay for each stated price 10k, 20k, 50k as it went higher) said user won the hat but they actually had the credits from saving up I know for a fact that they would not sell there stitch on the real world trading page so this can be crossed off since it was fair play to everyone in the room but I'm not defending the actions some admins did to other admins and there shady behavior just clearing this up
Unless I am wrong, in which I will apologise. It was one of Amy and Kali's secret events that happened recently. Said user had the credits, yes, but it was probably known they had more credits than anyone else due to said friend being friends with said moderator. I didn't say they sold the stitch, I am saying they have sold credits recently. They can easily trade the stitch for credits to sell off. Or keep the hat and sell the other credits that would have had to pay for the hat at actual value.

carlacarla

Fanny Pack Enthusiast
I have never given my 2 cents on how the game is run but after seeing how immaturely most of the staff members have been treated by Abs, Amy, and Kali it sickens me. As admins and mods, you are supposed to set an example for the players and treat them all equally. I was friends with some of the players who benefited from this inequality and it upsets me that this was going on behind our backs because they seemed like really nice people. It is a shame that you stomp on the community and even your "coworkers" on the game because you are blinded by power. This was supposed to be a revival of the game we all loved but you have turned it into a high school with all your drama and nonsense.

Unless I am wrong, in which I will apologise. It was one of Amy and Kali's secret events that happened recently. Said user had the credits, yes, but it was probably known they had more credits than anyone else due to said friend being friends with said moderator. I didn't say they sold the stitch, I am saying they have sold credits recently. They can easily trade the stitch for credits to sell off. Or keep the hat and sell the other credits that would have had to pay for the hat at actual value.
well Lisa was in the room but I don't think that's relevant (lol at me sounding optimistic for them) but it was just a random thing of Amy showing up and bidding off stitch (this thing is just irrelevant to the actual shady events they did at 3 in the morning if I recall she came in the room at like 9 pm est so I wouldn't really count this as anything)

Like I said right after the game started that I saw favoritism going on and everyone told me I was wrong. Guess what ever one is now seeing it. When you have teenagers and young adults running the game of course they are going to use the power and do what they want and help their friends out and have surprise events to give prizes to there friends. If this game was being run by a corporation this stuff would not be happening. I do appreciate Amy for getting the game back up and running but when you use friends as staff and they use there friends things like this happen.

Horse

I also need to say something else on a different matter. (Sorry if people get mad at me for saying these things, I'm just sick of it all)

About a month or two ago in the early morning, Amy came to the courtyard. Everyone chatted and then Amy said something along the lines off "Who wants a chance to pull grumpy" and everyone was like Lol sure. She then made the sword have 100% pull chance, so every sits you used, you pulled the sword. No one else was pulling so I walked over and used 5-10 sits and won some credits, in fact a few big amounts but no pin and I was happy.

Amy then turned it off, so I walked away and we chatted and Amy stayed. Then something great happened. Amy said she would make the sword 100% pull-able again. The 2 people standing next to the stone? Lisa and another player. I walked over to pull a few and Amy teleported me away from the sword and froze my character, stating that I was rich enough so didn't deserve a chance to pull the sword. At the time I had like 10k or so credits, sure I had items but many people have more than me. Amy then let Lisa and the other girl to pull the sword 30+ times.

I was singled out to not be allowed to pull the sword, and a certain player who had a staff account was allowed free reign to use a load of their sits and gain wealth.

Was it fair that Amy made is 100% pull rate in the first place when maybe 5 people were there? Not really. It has been done other times early morning too, when not many are on.
Was it fair that I was barred from pulling, when other players weren't? I don't think so.
Was it fair that one of the only 2 people pulling was a staff member on their main account? You tell me *shrugs*

This isn't meant to attack anyone. This is what happened.

Inequality is around every corner on this game. Why not bring it all to light, while we are all ready to speak our minds.
I had a similar experience where Amy kicked me away from the sword so that a staff member could have the stone manipulated so that the staff member could win a very rare pin. It has always made me wonder how the rare random generator events (ie Christmas) and crates were manipulated for some. Thank you for sharing your experience, Lost. At least I know I'm not the only one :)

Edit: It was won on a staff's player account, not the staff account.

Last edited:

Cait.

Secretly a dinosaur :3
So glad that I quit this game.
Time to get some new mature staff, looks like amy lost all the people worth keeping.

I was going to post some quotes from the tumblr because my mind is just blown on how adults can act this way towards one another and children..
But seeing as my post would probably be removed... anyone can message me for the link.

I want to post a few points..
Some of these based off of the skype chats on tumblr

1. Literally everyone hates the secret events and here you guys are, keep doing them, because apparently you guys don't have to bow down to the players and can do whatever you wish. Which is kind of true, you can.. but the game may not have a good outcome if you continue down this path. If you aren't satisfying the players, they will leave. But oh wait, you are satisfying some players... like the ones who get clocks or firewalls, stitch, etc. at your secret events. Which makes people resent you even more.
2. The favoritism needs to stop. Cricket gets fired for the same thing kali is doing and she gets promoted? oh. There needs to be set guidelines/rules that everyone needs to follow, even amy. Just because amy is the owner of the game doesn't mean she should say kali can do one thing, but cricket cant, thats not fair... and it leads to this drama thats happening.
3. The fact that staff haven't responded to any of this, and kali can't even make a post herself to explain things or apologize for the things she has done is pathetic.
4. Also, abs used to be one of my favorites, but after her post, and the skype chats, she doesnt deserve her new position or let alone to be a part of the staff anyways..

*raises hands* can I say something?

All of you are saying how immaturely staff is acting but isn't Amy 19-20? She's learning. You can't really hold these ridiculously high expectations of how stuff should be handled when more than half of us are older than her and still don't have our lives figured out. She's just one person, one young person and all of these "mature" adults are coming down on her head. Calm down, breathe, and take a break from the game for a week. Let your head cool off a bit.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ

All of you are saying how immaturely staff is acting but isn't Amy 19-20? She's learning. You can't really hold these ridiculously high expectations of how stuff should be handled when more than half of us are older than her and still don't have our lives figured out. She's just one person, one young person and all of these "mature" adults are coming down on her head. Calm down, breathe, and take a break from the game for a week. Let your head cool off a bit.
you're saying a 19-20 year old can't figure out whether or not abusing and harassing members is acceptable or...?

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!

Age means nothing. I'm 21 and have been a Manger in very respected company since I was 19, and have moved up since. It's how you act not your age.
If you "own" a game, I would hope you have the maturity to take control.

Cait.

Secretly a dinosaur :3

I'm 20 years old and am smart enough to realize people are being harassed or abusive.
And if she can't handle it then maybe she should step down and allow someone who can handle the pressure to take over.
As she said in some of her chats that she even needed someone else to say sorry for her because she couldnt handle it. Like whut.

Status
Not open for further replies.