CLOSE/DELETE PLEASE

Halloween Costumes.

You guys gotta chill a bit and realize they are chipping away at outfits little by little in order to make it more exciting to see what's coming next. i mean hey we got full cowboy man how cool is that ? I believe it is always a good idea to save the best for last and i think they are going to drop some awesome costumes and items to us in the next couple of weeks. so just relax and enjoy the ride man and quit whining lol. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY !:thumbsup:

Fruit, let's not forget that in the original VMK, males were not allowed to wear female clothing in the first place, so let's not complain about this. If there's too much complaining, males may not be able to wear female clothing ever again.

Emelon

The male to female outfit ratio is not completely fair to begin with. Overall, there are a lot more female outfits than there are male outfits. Is it really such a big deal that girls now have 2 different colors of the same outfit? Last week there was cowboy and pink princess available in shop. The only difference between last week and this week is that the blue princess outfit is not able to be purchased by males.

The top hat is the only hat I wore 99 percent of my years in VMK. :(

InaDaze

The Confused One.
The point I am making is that both male and female characters should have the same amount of items released at the same time or not at all. Males should be readily available to every item in the game that females are allowed to have, without needing a third party present. It is a hassle that is not necessary.
And I still don't agree with this. The females have always had more clothing than males and there was bound to be something like this at some point in time. It's fitting for Halloween as the ratio of costumes the females had in VMK compared to males was always more. And how do you know that if the staff could planning for a male costume release in the future? Just got to be patient and wait.

I understand that guys can wear the girls costumes now but what's so hard about finding a female friend who can take a small amount of time to buy the clothing for you and give them some items they want in return that's also buyable. If this is a hassle than I don't know what to say. It shouldn't even take 5 minutes imo.

Jasmine

If it's really that big of a deal, I'd be more than willing to buy a dress for any guy that wants it...

John

Why is everyone so quick to call out the Staff on releases being unfair? Like really people. You would think their is a battle for civil rights going on MyVMK because of how often the word 'fair' is used. It's a game. They're virtual items on a virtual character, that could honestly be deleted in half a second. If people fought half as hard in the real world about real issues then on a game over virtual items, we'd have solved poverty and entered into an era of world peace by now.

So what if the girls get a princess outfit out for on spooky special release? You can still trade some of your female friends for it. And if you don't have any female friends, head to sci-fi dine in and start making some. Maybe next week, they'll release an outfit for boys. Then they'll need your help.

Leave it to the developers to decide what's released when and please stop running to the forum every single time something doesn't go your way in game or things aren't 'fair'. It's a game. If it's not working for you, at the top right corner of your screen, you'll fine the words, log out. Click them. I don't mean to be rude, but the public outcry everytime someone drops a hat needs to stop. It's gonna tear the community apart eventually.
I will give you an amen for this one sir

A M E N

Just concerning one post who said they were disappointed in lack of items released. REALLY?!?! I mean seriously there are going to be 2 more releases, not like they are going to release all halloween items at once.

why is everyone so quick to call out the staff on releases being unfair? Like really people. You would think their is a battle for civil rights going on myvmk because of how often the word 'fair' is used. It's a game. They're virtual items on a virtual character, that could honestly be deleted in half a second. If people fought half as hard in the real world about real issues then on a game over virtual items, we'd have solved poverty and entered into an era of world peace by now.

So what if the girls get a princess outfit out for on spooky special release? You can still trade some of your female friends for it. And if you don't have any female friends, head to sci-fi dine in and start making some. Maybe next week, they'll release an outfit for boys. Then they'll need your help.

Leave it to the developers to decide what's released when and please stop running to the forum every single time something doesn't go your way in game or things aren't 'fair'. It's a game. If it's not working for you, at the top right corner of your screen, you'll fine the words, log out. Click them. I don't mean to be rude, but the public outcry everytime someone drops a hat needs to stop. It's gonna tear the community apart eventually.
yes. Amen.

In another thread, Grizzly explained that in VMK there were more girls clothes than boys. This might explain the release.

HM was a unisex costume and I also believe it should remain that way.

Shrimp

LOL. This thread is hilarious since majority of us are nearing the age 20 and are still arguing about silly things such as blue princess dresses not being released to the guys in a virtual game. You guys are ADORABLE. Obviously Amy condemns cross dressing but will allow you to if you go the extra mile of trading for it ;)

Be happy the dresses are even accessible to guys. She did it in support for you guys. Enjoy a healthy competition!

If mansion doesn't get released unisex, ya riot 'bout 2 go down.

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I don't really care for the Princess dress myself,
as I was hoping for the Gray Haunted Mansion to be released.

I don't think it's unfair; I just think we have to sit back and wait for next week. (:

Guys or (Males Characters) should have also received a special outfit just for them to make it fair for everyone. Possibly the black and/or gray haunted mansion suit? Was anyone else kind of annoyed by this?
mansion isnt just for guys what the...

i just noticed that