Close Friends

nakk

It seems to me that everyone on MyVMK is part of a group of super close friends that only hang out with each other.
Honestly I sometimes wish I had one of those group of friends.
Maybe it's just me, but people on the original VMK seemed more friendly and open to talking to anyone (which is how I usually try to be).
I probably just feel like that because I was so much younger back then and didn't over think everything! :P
Not meaning to offend anyone by this post, just wanted to share!
Anyway, hoping to meet some great new friends on here. :)
Love ya all :*

-Nakk

Jasmine

I've found that a lot of people are quite shy. At least a lot of my friends are.
I'll be your friend :-)

Elle

No worries, if you ever want to add me or see me in the game, we can talk! ( ^ _ ^ )
I only have one close friend right now but by close I mean we go on skype and all that and I talk to him more than anyone else, honestly. But it doesn't mean I don't have room for more friends. I used to be just like that too, when I started off in the game it took me a while to really talk to anyone since people were already pretty close. XD
You seem very sweet and i'd love to be your friend! \ ( n . n ) /

Hi! I don't have a large group of friends... But I've seen people who do.
I think its mostly because many of these people have been here a while and have had time to make friends or maybe they have friends from OVMK or Original VMK...

I only have a couple of good friends, but I have many "casual friends" who I speak to a lot, and personally I'll talk to anyone! :D So please don't be shy if you see me in game since I'd love to be your friend

I don't have any friends at the moment in game, I can be really shy sometimes cause I over think everything but honestly I love making new friends so hopefully I'll see you around the kingdom! :)

Yeah I don't really have a group either aha I'll be your friend :)
I feel ya :) And I would love to be friends!

No worries, if you ever want to add me or see me in the game, we can talk! ( ^ _ ^ )
I only have one close friend right now but by close I mean we go on skype and all that and I talk to him more than anyone else, honestly. But it doesn't mean I don't have room for more friends. I used to be just like that too, when I started off in the game it took me a while to really talk to anyone since people were already pretty close. XD
You seem very sweet and i'd love to be your friend! \ ( n . n ) /
Thank you, you seem so darling as well :) Hope to find you in the game :)

Thanks ;D

I don't really have a "group". I don't like hanging out with the same people every day on the internet or in real life. I like to float. :D I'll be your friend.
That's a good way to live. :)

It only seems that way because back then, most of the players were around 11-13 :b
but I'd love to be your friend!
I'm ElectrifiedHearts :)
Aww sweet, hopefully see you around! :)

Hi! I don't have a large group of friends... But I've seen people who do.
I think its mostly because many of these people have been here a while and have had time to make friends or maybe they have friends from OVMK or Original VMK...

I only have a couple of good friends, but I have many "casual friends" who I speak to a lot, and personally I'll talk to anyone! :D So please don't be shy if you see me in game since I'd love to be your friend
I won't be shy if I see ya! :)

I don't have any friends at the moment in game, I can be really shy sometimes cause I over think everything but honestly I love making new friends so hopefully I'll see you around the kingdom! :)
I am exactly the same way! :):)

NAKK <3 If you are the same Nakk on forums as you are on VMK WE ARE FRIENDS, AND I LOVE YOU GURL! PM me anytime. :)

supernovagirl

I used to be sort of... distant with people on here. And then I became friends with people like Halebop and Miss, I sort of stepped out of the small group of friends that I had.

But if you EVER see me in game (I'm Allyson), please shoot me a friend request. I would love to be friends with you!

I used to be sort of... distant with people on here. And then I became friends with people like Halebop and Miss, I sort of stepped out of the small group of friends that I had.

But if you EVER see me in game (I'm Allyson), please shoot me a friend request. I would love to be friends with you!
Glad to hear you stepped out. :) I love making new friends, I'll be sure to add you!