College!!

Hi everyone!

I just started off my first semester in college (in Florida) and I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. My dream is to become an Imagineer and work for WDI (Walt Disney Imagineering) and work on the rides and create some rides too. What is your major and what state do you guys go to school in?
-Ace

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I just started off my first semester in college at the University of Florida and I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. My dream is to become an Imagineer and work for WDI (Walt Disney Imagineering) and work on the rides and create some rides too. What is your major and where do you guys go to school?
-Ace
:o Let's go [removed]! one of my friend huge gators fan..i mean big! if someone say something bad about them...well you what to know lol) I'm also Old dominion fan since my sister going there i sometime stay there for a week with my sister. anyways, go gators!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherd

Game of Gainz
Hi everyone!

I just started off my first semester in college at the University of Florida and I'm majoring in mechanical engineering. My dream is to become an Imagineer and work for WDI (Walt Disney Imagineering) and work on the rides and create some rides too. What is your major and where do you guys go to school?
-Ace

I regret to inform you that you chose the wrong university my friend.... I'll be transferring into the college of business at [college removed] in the Fall .

PLEASE NOTE:
Personal Information
This site has children present therefore asking for or volunteering personal information is not allowed. Personal information consists of Location (anything more specific than State/Country), Email Address exchanges, Password/Account Information, School Information and other similar details. This also applies to posting pictures of their schools, homes (that include their exact locations), etc. We also do not allow "Meet-Up" threads; this includes meet up threads for Disney Parks.

We have no control on what is put on social networking (Twitter,Facebook,Instagram) So proceed with caution when using these sites in relation to MyVMK.
Please do NOT share your university! You are welcome to share your major and your state, however! :)

I'm a Resort, Recreation, and Hospitality Management Major :hearts: I don't have anywhere super specific that I'd like to work, but I want to manage high end resorts/vacation homes/hotels/etc. It's a ton of fun!

plunderpirate

I started school as an accounting major, switched to finance after a semester, then business management, and now I'm a hospitality management student. I want to transfer somewhere out west to study hospitality and focus on hotel administration or travel and tourism. I worked at Disney before and would love to go back, so that's what I'm working towards!

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
I started school as an accounting major, switched to finance after a semester, then business management, and now I'm a hospitality management student. I want to transfer somewhere out west to study hospitality and focus on hotel administration or travel and tourism. I worked at Disney before and would love to go back, so that's what I'm working towards!
Your profile says ur from Connecticut (me too hallelujah). -wonders if we go to the same school-

But helo I go to a university in connecticut (hue) and I'm also an accounting major.

kiddy

I also go to school in Florida, I am a business management major. Not sure exactly but I would love to start my own business or charity one day :)

Your profile says ur from Connecticut (me too hallelujah). -wonders if we go to the same school-

But helo I go to a university in connecticut (hue) and I'm also an accounting major.
omg can u imagine, or u probably go w/ my friends or boyfriend, LOL. wow what if you're like roommates with one of my friends

I am a PTA (physical therapy assistant) major. I am applying to the program this spring hopefully to be accepted for Fall 2016. I have switched major like 19051 times lollol. I am from Kansas and went to KU (University of Kansas) first semester of my freshman year as a social work major. I took two social work classes and hated it so I went to a community college and finished up my pre-requisites. Then I thought I wanted to do Radiology Tech so I took 2 classes this semester for it and ended up hating it because I found out I would have to give IV's (I had blood & needles) so I dropped the classes and decided on PTA because it doesn't involve needles, LOL. I got my CNA my senior year of high school and that was when I decided I wanted to do something in the medical field because I enjoyed it and helping people so much. :)