COME on.... VMK?@?!??

if you enter a room with a queue then you're obviously going to lose your place in any current queue you're in...

relax. the game is in beta and things like this are bound to happen. you're lucky you have the chance to play this game at all, so appreciate it instead of going off on a rampage and being disrespectful with swearing and such.

mark

10 mins late to everything
if you enter a room with a queue then you're obviously going to lose your place in any current queue you're in...

relax. the game is in beta and things like this are bound to happen. you're lucky you have the chance to play this game at all, so appreciate it instead of going off on a rampage and being disrespectful with swearing and such.

oh im sorry sweety this happened to me MORE than 3 times. if this was vice versa you wouldnt be diddly dallying in the sunshine garden

oh im sorry sweety this happened to me MORE than 3 times. if this was vice versa you wouldnt be diddly dallying in the sunshine garden
eh. no need for a rude response. i actually wouldn't mind though.. because it's a game, it's one event, and the game in it's whole is in beta. i've actually been having issues with the event myself tonight but yes, hehe, back to my sunshine garden to diddle daddle and such because it is just a game.

reminder that it's also being rewritten by amy to avoid these types of things. appreciate that!! they know this is an issue and it's happening because of shockwave, not because of the game. they can't exactly control what happens with a program that does not belong to them.

I'm not trying to be rude but I mean this kind of thing happens to everyone. The game is going to glitch all the time because it is still in BETA. It isn't the staff's fault, it's not like they are the ones who control what glitches happen to people. But that doesn't mean that you should go off about it and cuss like you did. And then you can't really get mad that your thread got deleted because you DID use inappropriate language and we all know the forum rules. Even if we are all older and up there in age, we still have to follow the rules just in case.

You shouldn't let this kind of thing bother you though. It's only a game!