Competitions for the Release of Each New Magic

as the title says, my idea is to have competitions when releasing each new magic into the game from now on
Buried in Treasure, Pirate, or Cursed Storm magic for when Pirates is released and the following magics at later dates; Invisibility or Teleportation for Haunted Mansion game release

these would be easy events to create and likely very active

when I say "[...]releasing[...]into the game[...]" I do not mean that the magic will be for sale immediately after the competition
releasing the magic in shops after the competition would sway from people from competing because the competition may not be worth the effort

Meh. I think exclusive ownership of the magic for a week or so is more than enough reward. Releasing only 3 of them is just gonna cause problems, though I'd be interested in seeing the contest for temporary exclusivity continue.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Sounds good to me! We will see how long these Fireworks magic people have the advanced release. My guess would be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Not sure if the Fireworks magic is going to be out this month or not.

Sounds good to me! We will see how long these Fireworks magic people have the advanced release. My guess would be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Not sure if the Fireworks magic is going to be out this month or not.
I'd bet on not this month, only because the shops are being loaded with Halloween items now; people would probably complain about having another 10k credit magic while there are all kinds of limited-release costumes, furniture, and Bat Magic.

Meh. I think exclusive ownership of the magic for a week or so is more than enough reward. Releasing only 3 of them is just gonna cause problems, though I'd be interested in seeing the contest for temporary exclusivity continue.
they could increase the number of winners a bit
what other rewards did I mention?

Invisibility was originally won from the pirates game, but I would love to see it released with the haunted mansion game! I think the competition is a great way to introduce the magic before it's actual release.

they could increase the number of winners a bit
what other rewards did I mention?
I think it's more the the issue of so many magics being like inferno, with extremely limited quantities. It's fine to have a few things like that, that are true examples of rarity, and achievement, but for the most part, everything should be pretty achievable with some effort in trading.