Could use your help winning tickets to a concert!

Hey guys! So, my favorite band, SomeKindaWonderful, is going to be playing at a venue in Downtown Disney in Anaheim October 31st. My best friend is a huge fan of theirs as well, and I'd love to surprise her with tickets! They're running a contest where I can win those tickets to see them, but I really need your help!

The contest is won based off of points that I get based on how many people I refer that watch their new music video. Right now I'm in 8th place, and I could really use your help to give me a boost!

Here's how you can help me out:
-Click on the link (20 points)
-Join the contest (I get 200 points if you join, and you don't have to do anything once you join if you don't want to)
-After you join, watch the video, like the contest, share the post 6 times (you can delete the shares after and it doesn't count against you), and donate your points to me (570 points if you do all three of those things).
If you do all of the above, I get 790 points and that would CONSIDERABLY boost me towards first place!
Additionally, you can leave the shares (or one of them) on social media and every one of your friends that clicks on it gives you more points which you can in turn donate to me if you wish.

I'd be forever grateful if you guys could do this for me- I've never been to a concert before and seeing my favorite band live with my best friend would be a dream come true.

I'm also thinking of potentially a MyVMK prize for the person who donates the most points to me (you'd have to provide a screenshot and proof of your identity). If there's enough interest in that, I'd be more than willing to set something up.

Thank you in advance to everyone who helps me out, and if you choose not to, thanks for reading this far anyways!
LINK TO CONTEST: CLICK ME!
Alternate link if the above one doesn't work: http://bit.ly/1wJrgWr