Crashing Mid-Game?

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I've played several games of HM and each time the game window has gone black and I've dced. This is very frustrating and I would like to get through a game without my game window going black.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
So apparently it's not fixed, would anyone have an answer?

Kinglaser

This is literally happening to me like every game now. Its getting annoying, because I cant finish a game anymore...

Amy

Head Administrator
It's an alpha, unfortunately not all bugs happen to everyone... I don't seem to ever encounter these ones :(

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
It's an alpha, unfortunately not all bugs happen to everyone... I don't seem to ever encounter these ones :(
That's odd that you don't, I guess some just got lucky.

Jasmine

Yes, it's starting to happen to me too now... Only seems to happen if I'm playing in a game that's larger than 2v2 though.

ProudToBeMe

I have been having the same problem, I have yet to complete a full game of haunted mansion because I dc mid-game and the screen says "shockwave has crashed" every single time I try to play.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
@Amy you said you are not crashing. Some of my questions would be what is your average ghost score. I find if I am scoring high I crash faster. Meaning I use my control button more often. Do you shake coffins. I found if I shake coffins I am more likely to crash. Could it be the type of computer you have or graphics card? I do find that I am able to play at least one game of 2X2 without crashing. If I do not exit Myvmk and clear the cache I am lucky to get through a second game without crashing. It seems I do not seem to have enough memory to keep playing?

PS thanks for the increase of credits makes me feel better when I crash that the next game I should be able to get some :)

I've crashed every time I've played mid-game. Usually it's in the graveyard scene. Haven't completed one full game and have to restart game.[DOUBLEPOST=1413842169][/DOUBLEPOST]Have played 3 times so far today

Elle

Yep.. Now it's happening to me, too. =_=;;

Well, at first, it was just the arrow keys not working on chrome anymore after a few updates, and I downloaded Firefox but it didn't work for that, either. So I tried IE, and it worked. But today I went to play and now it just crashes every 2nd room when in the game. o-o; Haven't completed one full game, either.

Papsikle

@Amy Is there any news about shockwave crashing in the middle of a game? I haven't been able to finish a single game because of it. I knows it's alpha and there may not be anything you can do about it right now but I'd figure I'd ask just in case there was an update coming soon or any tips you have to stop it from happening :)

Last edited: