[CRATE] SnowyJingleBells

Status
Not open for further replies.
[CRATE] Wall•E

First off, click here to set the mood with a little music. :)

I decided to think a little outside of the box with the green crate idea. Instead of a visually green crate, I instead opted for a symbolically green crate by creating Wall•E.

Wall•E is powered down while locked (eyes in, kind of hunched up).

When he is unlocked, he comes to life.

Here he is in a room building trash walls:

And finally, I made a little animation because hey why not.

Edit: Here is a comparison of him next to the original crate:

And next to a VMK sized crate:

Last edited:

Fruits

I think he just needs to be shrunk a little because right now he is bigger than our avatar and in the movie he is a very small robot. Maybe he should be the size of the Crate #1. That would be a perfect size for him.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
this is absolutely amazing! such a creative idea! wall-e is so adorable and making him into a great is perfect. this is my favorite one so far... i just can't get over how cute it is :3

Thank you everyone! :halcyon:

I think he just needs to be shrunk a little because right now he is bigger than our avatar and in the movie he is a very small robot. Maybe he should be the size of the Crate #1. That would be a perfect size for him.
I have a retina screen, so when I take a screenshot the dimensions are larger than they are in the game. The closed Wall•E is actually smaller than a crate, and the open is about the same. I made a comparison image :) But thank you!

Fruits

I was brainstorming some crate ideas and I thought of the movie WALL-E, believe it or not. But my idea wasn't the actual robot it was the boot with a flower in it. Unopened it would be just the boot and when opened a little plant would grow :) I would try and design it but, don't have much experience with digital art. But I absolutely love this thing :)

Last edited:
[MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] here's the actual size for the crate in-game. :)

Thanks Sil! :halcyon:
Here is Wall•E next to the vmk sized crate:

I was brainstorming some crate ideas and I thought of the movie WALL-E, believe it or not. But my idea wasn't the actual robot it was the boot with a flower in it. Unopened it would be just the boot and when opened a little plant would grow :) I would try and design it but, don't have much experience with digital art. But I absolutely love this thing :)

I actually thought of doing something with the boot too! I was thinking about having him hold it though and I figured that was probably too much lol

OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE
I wouldn't want to open it because of the overload of cute
Haha thank you!

I'm working on a slightly less detailed version so I will post that later if it looks okay :)

----------

And here is the open one with less detail...

(here is the original to compare)

I mainly focused on the body part, but I feel like he lost some of the wear and tear so I might have to look at that. I'll work on the closed one tomorrow or friday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.