Creative or Boot: Grand Prize of 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansa_Stark

From Porcelain to Ivory to Steel
Hi everyone,

I will be hosting a game of Creative or Boot (COB) in which all the themes will begin with the letter "S" tonight from 7 to 9 (EST) before the event (unless my schedule changes). There will be 2 other judges (@LazyBunz, @Marnetti if you guys are available!) and 10 players.

The grand prize will be 10,000 credits, with consolation prizes of 500-1,000 credits depending on how far you make it! Seating will start at 6:45, so come early to chat!

Lots of love,
Sansa

Sansa_Stark

From Porcelain to Ivory to Steel
(How To Play)
Basically, cute or boot with a backstory, but I'm looking for creativity, not cuteness. I will give you a theme for which you will dress your avatar and a chance to explain your outfit. The person who least adheres to the theme or is the least creative with their outfit will be eliminated each round.

Hi everyone,

I will be hosting a game of Creative or Boot (COB) in which all the themes will begin with the letter "S" tonight from 7 to 9 (EST) before the event (unless my schedule changes). There will be 2 other judges (@LazyBunz, @Marnetti if you guys are available!) and 10 players.

The grand prize will be 10,000 credits, with consolation prizes of 500-1,000 credits depending on how far you make it! Seating will start at 6:45, so come early to chat!

Lots of love,
Sansa
Hi!!! Yes I would be delighted to help judge!!! I will be on at 8pm EST time if that is good :) I am excited to see you then![DOUBLEPOST=1436790579][/DOUBLEPOST]I love creative cute or boots they are so fun and entertaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.