DC loop?

Fire

I've been having this DC loop for a couple month now and have never been able to get on. I'm trying both firefox and myvmkpal but they both don't work. Any fixes?

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Hello!

Can you please tell what you are using? Macintosh or Windows?

Is your Firefox fully updated? If so, the newest version of Firefox no longer supports Shockwave.

Fire

Hello!

Can you please tell what you are using? Macintosh or Windows?

Is your Firefox fully updated? If so, the newest version of Firefox no longer supports Shockwave.
I'm using Windows 10. Also, I don't know what version of firefox I have, how do I check?[DOUBLEPOST=1495298474][/DOUBLEPOST]
internet explorer works for me.
I just tried and it's not working for me

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
To check your version of Firefox, go to the "help" menu and click "about Firefox" and your version should popup underneath the Firefox name.

Could it be possible that you have a Firewall blocking the game's content? If you have your Fire wall turned on, make sure it is not blocking access.

Fire

To check your version of Firefox, go to the "help" menu and click "about Firefox" and your version should popup underneath the Firefox name.

Could it be possible that you have a Firewall blocking the game's content? If you have your Fire wall turned on, make sure it is not blocking access.
It's not my firewall because I just turned it off and tried but it still didn't work.
My firefox version says: Firefox 52.1.2esr

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
I believe the latest version of Firefox is 53, but either way 52 no longer supports the Shockwave plug-in.

There is three things you can try.

First, you can down grade your Firefox to level 51 or below. (Which we do not recommend due to you not being able.to receive security updates etc.)

Second, you could try our lovely adminstrator's method to allow Firefox to work properly with the client. This link http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/a-fix-for-firefox-52.66655/ should inform you of everything you need to know regarding Firefox.

Third, you could try reinstalling everything needed to run the client once you have a previous version of Firefox installed. (Shockwave, myVMK client, etc) sometimes something happens internally and it just needs to be reinstalled.

If this does not help please email us so we can look into this further.