DCP Fall Advantage/Fall 2018

Hey all, a few weeks ago I decided to apply to the Disney College Program and I got accepted for merchandise for fall advantage! I was wondering if anyone else here is gonna be there for Fall Advantage/Fall, and for those that have done the DCP or are currently doing the DCP if you have any tips or knowledge that you could relay to me or if you could share your stories of your experience! I'm pretty stoked and super excited to go! Thanks in advance!

Hey Arvin! Welcome to the team! I've done two college programs and I'll be returning this Fall 2018 also as a professional intern in Guest Relations! I may be seeing you down there! The DCP is an amazing program and it'll be a great adventure! If you have any questions, hit me up!

RhapsodyInPink

Oh hey I’m going for Fall as a Lifeguard! I was accepted before but had to turn it down because my school is lame. Now I’m graduating and gave them my money so now they can’t tell me what to do :giggle:

jamiejam

I'm going back in two weeks for my third program! :M:P: I'm photopass this time,and if I don't get an extension I'm just going to go part time! I'm so excited, it's the best thing you'll ever do tbh.