DCP

Jorash

I got accepted to do the Disney College Program today!!!! Has anyone else on here been accepted? And for those who have done it, how did you deal with the wait before your check in because I want to be in Florida now lol

Jorash

Nope I'll be doing a home workout tonight haha!

Jorash

@jafart that's awesome, congrats to you both! What role did you get, and what dates do you have?

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Awesome! I wish you all the luck in this awesome program! :)

Awesome, congrats!!
Congrats to you, too, @jafart !

The waiting is gonna suck lol, expect your grades to go down slightly, and time to pass slowly, but it'll be well worth it! Video games + friends is the best way to kill the time!

Jorash

Thank you so much everyone! @Rosey I hope you make it out of submission! @kiddy I'm sure you'll hear back soon with an acceptance :) I had my phone interview on 1/26 and got in with the big FA merch wave which shocked me, so I'm sure you will hear back soon

Otters

i was accepted for spring 2016 but it didnt end up working with other plans so im gonna try again later ): but CONGRATS AND ITS GONNA BE GREAT

Dyllan

Princess Enthusiast & Cast Member!
Congrats on being accepted for the DCP! One of my friends, a fellow Disney enthusiast, was accepted two semesters ago. He had a great time, even though he was just a popcorn vendor! I hope you meet lots of people and gain some awesome experience on this awesome internship! It'll look great on your resume!

I have a question- if anybody sees.

I'm a new cast member at my local Disney store, and I was wondering if that effects the time or probability of me being accepted into the DCP. I applied for the spring semester next school year, but I'm still in submission. I know a few of my fellow cast members are down at the DCP right now, so I figured my application might be taken a bit more seriously down the line?

If anybody has any information regarding this, please send me a message or comment! :) Thanks so much!

I have a question since I'm interested in doing it one of my college semesters, but what are the majority of the classes that you can take?

Jorash

@Pecosace we got a list of them yesterday :)
Advanced Studies in Hospitality Management
Corporate Analysis
Corporate Communication
Creativity and Innovation
Human Resource Management
Organizational Leadership
Environmentality and Sustainability: Creating a Green Culture
Disney Heritage: 1901-1954
Hospitality and Guest Service
Cast Engagement and Human Resources
Environmentality and Sustainability: Inspiring Action
Disney Heritage: 1955-1982