Decorate a Gingerbread House Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Okay, thanks :3[DOUBLEPOST=1451214560][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have one more question is there a way to download the image for only the MyVMK forums staff to only view it and not imgur people to view it? Like, only the URL I submit for people to see it? I'm sorry, it just bothers me that I see a view part on the bottom of an uploaded image on imgur.
that is a good question @Cloudyblue and i would like to know this as well!

If anyone knows the answer to my previous question above can you let me know. I need to leave in 20 minutes, if there isn't a way then that's okay :3

Okay, thanks :3[DOUBLEPOST=1451214560][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have one more question is there a way to download the image for only the MyVMK forums staff to only view it and not imgur people to view it? Like, only the URL I submit for people to see it? I'm sorry, it just bothers me that I see a view part on the bottom of an uploaded image on imgur.
If your imgur account is private, then I think only people you share the link with can see the image. I'm not entirely sure what you mean about part of the picture bothering you, though! If this doesn't help, let me know! The deadline is today!

If your imgur account is private, then I think only people you share the link with can see the image. I'm not entirely sure what you mean about part of the picture bothering you, though! If this doesn't help, let me know! The deadline is today!
Sorry if I was vague. I now made a private account, which link do I use to submit it, is it BBCode? Thank you c:

No look for something like "direct link" or an URL that ends in JPEG (or PNG, whatever file extension you used).

The BBCode might work, but in case not, just follow the instructions on how to post an image in the contest directions!
Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.