Delay Fireworks "High Score" Competition

I just believe that this competition should be pushed back a few days until the bugs are fixed. There can't be a fair competition when the game is not consistently counting score.

That too when the credits are not consistant. Items will appear in the shop on Tuesday, which makes me believe there will be hats at rougly 2000 credits. Not to mention other pins, furniture etc. With a highly glitched fireworks game, reducing NPCs and clams was an unnecessary move.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
That too when the credits are not consistant. Items will appear in the shop on Tuesday, which makes me believe there will be hats at rougly 2000 credits. Not to mention other pins, furniture etc. With a highly glitched fireworks game, reducing NPCs and clams was an unnecessary move.
You're missing the point of the thread. He's not talking about credits...

I do agree that the competition should be put on hold unless the magic was coming out like next week or something.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
As long as bugs that are not allowing people to play, or not allowing some people to finish their game are fixed, then I think everything should be fine.

If we're all on a level playing field with the other bugs, then I'm all for it! :)
Agreed. Once the bug that stalls everyone at the final results screen and doesn't allow scores to be recorded is fixed then I think the competition should be allowed to continue.

I'm trying to figure out what exactly might be causing it but I think it's just random chance that everyone hits this bug. Not sure why.

You're missing the point of the thread. He's not talking about credits...

I do agree that the competition should be put on hold unless the magic was coming out like next week or something.
I'm very aware of what the OP was suggesting. I was giving my input on why competitions and new releases should be postponed for the time being. Especially due to the little amount of credits and bugs.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I'm very aware of what the OP was suggesting. I was giving my input on why competitions and new releases should be postponed for the time being. Especially due to the little amount of credits and bugs.
Okay Pal. Releases have nothing to do with the competition, especially since we do not know when fireworks magic is 1. being released and 2. how it's being released. The competition looks at the score of the game and nothing else so I'm just not seeing how releasing items or the credits affect the competition.

This is the last thing I'm going to say here as I have stated my point in this thread already.

Okay Pal. Releases have nothing to do with the competition, especially since we do not know when fireworks magic is 1. being released and 2. how it's being released. The competition looks at the score of the game and nothing else so I'm just not seeing how releasing items or the credits affect the competition.

This is the last thing I'm going to say here as I have stated my point in this thread already.
I understand your view. As I said earlier I was giving my own input on both the competition as well as the releases.

Jasmine

As long as bugs that are not allowing people to play, or not allowing some people to finish their game are fixed, then I think everything should be fine.

If we're all on a level playing field with the other bugs, then I'm all for it! :)
I also think it should be postponed until the exit bug and the cheating message are fixed. I'm not really interested in the competition though, but it should be fair.

Shrimp

Yes, it should definitely be postponed. Not that I'm having any luck gaining high scores, but there are still some issues affecting participators' performances.