Fireworks Guide & Help

Geggy

@Geggy Any tips for the classic version now that its back? My high game is 263k-ish and would like to learn some tips and tricks to improve.
Surely!

The biggest tip I can give: don't miss any fireworks! That's easier said than done, especially on the big volleys, but that's the advice.
Secondly, your score is based on the timing of the click. There is a range of score for Flawless (and Awesome and Good). A "perfect flawless" is 1000 points. You can tell your timing in the first stage - the first click you make will give you a score and time to look at the score.

Fotogirl

Surely!

The biggest tip I can give: don't miss any fireworks! That's easier said than done, especially on the big volleys, but that's the advice.
Secondly, your score is based on the timing of the click. There is a range of score for Flawless (and Awesome and Good). A "perfect flawless" is 1000 points. You can tell your timing in the first stage - the first click you make will give you a score and time to look at the score.
If you find yourself with some time on your hands sometime it would be helpful and great if you could make a video for the classic like you did with remixed and post for those of us who seem to be stuck :cry: in that black hole between 250k and 270k but just can't seem to crack that ceiling. :boom: Or maybe you have an old version from original VMK that you could point us to. Thanks in advance if you can do this.

Geggy

If you find yourself with some time on your hands sometime it would be helpful and great if you could make a video for the classic like you did with remixed and post for those of us who seem to be stuck :cry: in that black hole between 250k and 270k but just can't seem to crack that ceiling. :boom: Or maybe you have an old version from original VMK that you could point us to. Thanks in advance if you can do this.
No need for me to make a video. When VMK was around originally, a player named WDWTiggerRT made a video that was 'the' video to watch. As a matter of fact, the improvement I made from watching his video inspired me to make a video for Remixed when it came out. There is a whole thread on VMKForums dealing with classic Fireworks.

Thread
Points Explanation by MisterToad
Direct Video Link

Fotogirl

No need for me to make a video. When VMK was around originally, a player named WDWTiggerRT made a video that was 'the' video to watch. As a matter of fact, the improvement I made from watching his video inspired me to make a video for Remixed when it came out. There is a whole thread on VMKForums dealing with classic Fireworks.

Thread
Points Explanation by MisterToad
Direct Video Link
thanks Geggy I will have to look for that video

Fotogirl

It's linked directly in my previous post. I'm not sure if you have to be a VMKF member to download it, though...if you can't, let me know and I'll find a solution. :)
Thanks so much! I was able to download it. I had gone to vmkforums and could not find it so I am glad you linked the video here. Thanks again for all your help!

Takket

what is the credit breakdown on this game?

I usually score about 230k and I get 1000 credits... but someone told me I should quit at 100k because its faster and you get 400 credits then can start again...

does anyone know the score/credit thresholds?