Design a Pumpkin Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused.. So, do we have to actually carve the pumpkin? and take a picture of it? or just draw out a template?
It is a premised template. It is up in the first post between guidelines and submission. We have provided both a printer friendly and a digital friendly version for you to choose from.

gravebound

not actually a grave
question, when we go to submit do we literally put [Pumpkin Submission] or what we decide to call it goes in the brackets and that was just an example, like how somethings will say [Insert Name Here]?

question, when we go to submit do we literally put [Pumpkin Submission] or what we decide to call it goes in the brackets and that was just an example, like how somethings will say [Insert Name Here]?
when you go to submit it, it should have a thing that says "no prefix" select that and change it to "pumpkin submission" then you can name it anything else you would like after that.

can we draw things outside of the pumpkin? :)
I was wondering this too!
Yes, you may draw outside of the pumpkin! Just do not cover up the forum logo. :)

Just for even further clarification, when you post a thread title it will look like this:
So just click the little arrow and select Pumpkin Submission! :D

GhostHostess

Ghosts... and stuff.
I started working on mine and it's a lot of fun! I was wondering if we need to keep the same size dimensions? As I like working with a smaller canvas, it's still large (about 650 px in width) but I don't know if we need to keep it gigantic?

Status
Not open for further replies.