Design an Easter Egg Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippity- hop over to MyVMK forums this Easter, as we have a fantastic Easter egg decorating contest for you all to participate in.

Every year the Easter bunny hides lots of eggs for children of all ages to find. However, he’s getting bored of the plain old designs! When you have hid millions of spotty or striped eggs, it’s hard to imagine why. Therefore, it is time for some new splendiferous designs and it’s your task to design them!

The contest will last from March 1st until March 22nd. Egg designs submitted after 11:59pm EST on March 22nd will not be accepted. This will then be followed up by a week of voting for your favorite egg design, with winners being announced after the week of voting!

Rules
1. You can design an egg using whatever platform you wish- whether you want to draw, electronically design, or paint a real egg, it’s up to you! (If you are electronically designing or drawing, see the template. Though you do not have to use this if you do not wish.)
2. All entries must be your own work. However, images from other sources, such as Mickey Mouse clip art, is allowed. If it found that you have stolen a design from elsewhere, it will result in immediate disqualification. Please include on the edge of your design the words myVMK forums or take a photo with your egg next to myVMK forums!
3. Only one entry per user is allowed.
4. To ensure anonymity during the voting process, please do not put your name anywhere on the entry.
5. We ask that entries are not posted until after the voting process, after which you are free to share proudly your design!

How to enter
Simply post a thread in this forum titled "Easter Egg Entry 2016". Within the post include the image of your entry, along with your in-game myVMK name! Within this forum, only you and the staff can see your entry - so don't worry people won't steal your entry.

Judging and Voting
To keep the competition as fair as possible, all designs will be posted within a voting thread after the deadline. You then, the forum members, may vote on the entries. After a week of voting, the winners will be announced. Therefore, the winners will be decided by you, the members, and us staff are just here to oversee the process!

Optional Template

The Prizes

1st Place- Forum medal and 5000 in-game credits

2nd Place- Forum medal and 3000 in-game credits

3rd Place– Forum medal and 1500 in-game credits

All who participate will receive a participation medal for their efforts!

YAY

Just to reiterate you do not need to for this contest design your egg on the computer it can be hand drawn! Or if you are feeling particularly creative you could paint a real egg with a design!

Your design can reflect whatever your interest is too whether Disney or the Kardashians! It doesnt have to be necessarily 'Eastery'!

(I will laugh if someone makes a Kim K egg)

Just to reiterate you do not need to for this contest design your egg on the computer it can be hand drawn! Or if you are feeling particularly creative you could paint a real egg with a design!

Your design can reflect whatever your interest is too whether Disney or the Kardashians! It doesnt have to be necessarily 'Eastery'!

Challenge accepted!

Ravenbri

One last thing on whatever design you choose please put myVMK Forums somewhere in on the edge of the design or take a photo with the egg next to a piece of paper saying myVMK Forums!
i enter mine already should i fix the picture and put the myvmk forums on the paper or no?

woah that would be so cool a real egg one ;o!

Do I need to submit my drawing by imgur?[DOUBLEPOST=1458687877][/DOUBLEPOST]:stare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.