• M

• N

• O

• P

• Q

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho, ho, ho! Santa here again, there was some great ornaments and as for a surprisingly short list Santa has decided to let everyone who entered get a chance! Good luck to all! Hope you all had Happy Holidays ho, ho, ho and have a happy new year!

Now, it is your turn to vote for your favorite ornament. Voting will be closed on December 30th, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. We will announce the top three winners on December 31st, 2014.
Each ornament is in a spoiler and labeled by with a letter (A,B,C, ETC.); they are in no particular order. Please, vote for the corresponding letter of your favorite ornament in the poll above.

We ask that you do not advertise ornament in order to get votes. Your ornament should remain anonymous until voting is over. If you are found breaking this rule, your entry will be disqualified.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prizes
1st place- In-game code for 30,000 credits
2nd place- In-game code for 20,000 credits
3rd place- In-game code for 10,000 credits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.
B.
C.

D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.

Good luck, and Happy Holidays!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
All of these are so wonderful. It was such a difficult decision to choose!:whistle:

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
goodluck everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.