[DHTF][WORLD CUP][2017]

CrazyPizza

Hi Guys, This Month and July I'm holding a Tournament where all the countries come and compete for the Cup. in this league there is going to be 8 teams in two groups so 4 teams in exact groups. Starting out Their will be two people per team (striker and Goalie) if your team mate is not online before game, quickly grab a person before starting of the game. After the signups have been completes and the teams are filled There will be a drawing to see where the teams are going to which group. The rules are different than the regular dhtf, the goalies have 3 saves per game, once a save you have possession. if they don't its a re roll. I will take statistics from each player after each game. Other than that Good Luck to all the Teams, and remember Have Fun!

world cup.png

P.S You can post your team in the comment section below

CrazyPizza

Don't Worry!, i will deal with the schedule with the you guy's availability and my availability , basically like off days from your job, i will def let you guys battle it out. It's better than time consuming

Queen of Hearts

We're All MAD Here!
Hey pizza I made some trophies you could use to give out on the forums as sort of an Unofficial Trophy people can put in their signature or something lemme know if u wanna see them.

Last edited: