Did your game freeze? Please post here!

I would say I have froze at least 4-5 and then I would try to log back on vmk but I would have to exit the browser and restart it for it to work again.

randall

i scare because i care
it seems to me I usually freeze and dc when I keep pushing the shift key on repeat. when I do that, a pop up pops up and says this:
"A malfunctioning or malicious add-on has caused Chrome to close this webpage"

Avlariana

Curious Hobbit
also, the shockwave plugin stops working. But I have noticed that in the most recent game crash, when an opposing team member gets changed into a ghost they get stuck like that and the ghost that ran into them freezes and is unable to be caught. More of this happening, more likely of a crash.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Ok I really think it is the control button. I stopped my normal way to play and was very cautious on the control button. Using it much slower and I managed to not crash in 5 out of five games. This is a record. So @Amy I think it is a very big part of the crashing problem. I also would not shaken coffins so no crashes either.

sorry, i don't have an image, but my game freezes whenever i'm right next to a ghost and about to suck it up! it also doesn't show a status bar above my head some of the time when i'm turned into a ghost.

thanks for all you've been doing! :)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Game was doing ok earlier. Still lag issues, cant seem to take 'shortcuts' to other side of map to get away quicker from ghosts or catch another ghosty. Been trying 1 v 1 thinking that might help with lag issues and it keeps crashing. The screen freezes and then I have to hit the exit window. I'm sure there is some bugs that are causing the screen to freeze and essentially crash. Other than that, its great the game and lobby is back. Just wish I could get through a game without the screen freezing 9 out of 10 times and having to exit out of everything and relog into the game. I'll try to get some screen shots up later if it helps with bug issues.[DOUBLEPOST=1413859123][/DOUBLEPOST]Update* - I couldn't get the screen shot, it did it again but I have learned something else due to a pop up window while playing. If you keep hitting the ghost catching button - Shift or ctrl too many times (lag or too many ghosts in one spot) windows will ask if you want to use sticky keys(?) more than likely. I'm going to try turning sticky keys off. Maybe that will help with crashing from hitting shift or ctrl a few times in a row with ghosts bunched up etc.

If your not sure how to turn your sticky key feature off - that link should help

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/3512425/how-turn-off-sticky-keys/

Make sure you have everything unchecked. Usually the keyboard shortcut is checked by default. I'm hoping this helps with catching ghostys

View attachment upload_2014-10-20_21-46-14.png

Last edited: