Did your gingerbread room get judged? (flag sightings)

Lost

Honestly same, it's making me paranoid. I'm starting to worry.
Don't be paranoid. I believe when me and kitten were checking earlier there wasn't many C usernames that had been judged. There are still A LOT of unjudged rooms so I wouldn't worry, they'll get to it.

I was going to make a compilation post of all the entries (once they had flags i.e. not DQ) but so many are locked and closed :(

CandyCars

Hopefully we will know when they are done judging to make sure nobody got skipped - have not gotten judged yet but I am sure they'll get to us soon :)

Don't be paranoid. I believe when me and kitten were checking earlier there wasn't many C usernames that had been judged. There are still A LOT of unjudged rooms so I wouldn't worry, they'll get to it.

I was going to make a compilation post of all the entries (once they had flags i.e. not DQ) but so many are locked and closed :(
I'm surprised how many are still locked or closed. The rules say it has to be open for it to be judged.

Lost

I'm surprised how many are still locked or closed. The rules say it has to be open for it to be judged.
"While it is not required, we encourage you to keep your room open during the event so other players can enjoy what you have created. Prizes for the event will be announced after the contest is over."

It would be nice if they were open. It's a shame. I wanted to make a thread with all the entries (which had a flag) when all had been judged. Something to see everyone's entries and look back on in the future but sadly I won't be able to make it complete as a lot of rooms are locked, it would be missing a big chunk.

Alamar

"While it is not required, we encourage you to keep your room open during the event so other players can enjoy what you have created. Prizes for the event will be announced after the contest is over."

It would be nice if they were open. It's a shame. I wanted to make a thread with all the entries (which had a flag) when all had been judged. Something to see everyone's entries and look back on in the future but sadly I won't be able to make it complete as a lot of rooms are locked, it would be missing a big chunk.
OOooo i think this a great idea because there are some really amazing rooms! But the locked rooms are a bit of a letdown.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Logged on to see judged by Aquata!