Disconnected from Host Game I suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spivey

Disconnects happen to people with weaker internet signals. It's not some conspiracy against you or anything.

Its a bug report your supposed to point fingers
I am sorry to hear about your DC. While we are suppose to point out bugs, becoming extremely angry is taking it to far. I would take this nice and easy before staff push your issue aside to make room for another, not so viciously typed bug report. I would get upset myself if this happened to me, but I wouldn't take it to the extent it has formed into.

Its a bug report your supposed to point fingers
??? no you're not supposed to
you just report the 'bug' and the details about it. you don't point fingers and say the staff are out to get you because you sound crazed

??? no you're not supposed to
you just report the 'bug' and the details about it. you don't point fingers and say the staff are out to get you because you sound crazed
Dude you Immediately Attacked my Post and if I am lying I am Dying, So Like Just leave it alone already you really have no manners what so ever I am sorry Staff I had to add him to Ignore list the guy Miss read interpreted my post completely then trolled it for the last word all getting further and further off topic that I was upset because I wanted to see a game in use that I suggested _ he somehow in his mind turned into some kind of attack that was in no WAY my intent and then never stopped trolling with nasty comments. All I know it was very disappointing for me I sincerely hope everyone enjoys the game. There was absolutely no need for any of his comments as they went OFF TOPIC. If anyone knows a cure for the re authentication bug/problem Please tell me. All I know is i was very sad to DC as I was about to enter the room TWICE.

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry to hear about your DC. While we are suppose to point out bugs, becoming extremely angry is taking it to far. I would take this nice and easy before staff push your issue aside to make room for another, not so viciously typed bug report. I would get upset myself if this happened to me, but I wouldn't take it to the extent it has formed into.
your exactly right I am having my buttons pushed.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I Suggested this Host Game and got Disconnected every time I was close to entering
HERE IS PROOF:
How can anyone help you fix a bug when all you tell us is 'DC' without giving us any information on how you may have Dc'd? I was in the Host room and can tell you that there was some basis of your idea was used but the actual Host game was no where near what you described in this picture. The rules were: 3 people enter and sit next to generators and then those 3 players had to combine their spins to 12 or above to win.

Bull its the 20 minute time out junk! and I never time out on other games its a BUG made by Staff and I just love how understanding of my frustration you guys are not a single sympathetic word in the thread.
If you had included the nature of your DC in the first post I think people would have understood a little better of the problem.

Dude you Immediately Attacked my Post and if I am lying I am Dying, So Like Just leave it alone already you really have no manners what so ever I am sorry Staff I had to add him to Ignore list the guy Miss read interpreted my post completely then trolled it for the last word all getting further and further off topic that I was upset because I wanted to see a game in use that I suggested _ he somehow in his mind turned into some kind of attack that was in no WAY my intent and then never stopped trolling with nasty comments. All I know it was very disappointing for me I sincerely hope everyone enjoys the game. There was absolutely no need for any of his comments as they went OFF TOPIC. If anyone knows a cure for the re authentication bug/problem Please tell me. All I know is i was very sad to DC as I was about to enter the room TWICE.
No one attacked your post... People posted confused as you didn't describe the nature of the Dc you had.
I'm sorry this happened to you but honestly no one is doing anything wrong here as they were trying to get more information on why you posted this under the bug reports. I'm sorry if this post seems rude at all but I felt like there's a lot of anger here based on misunderstandings...

your exactly right I am having my buttons pushed.
I would consider editing your first post and making it a little more reader friendly, and explain a little more in depth of what exactly the issue is. Remember, point out the problem, don't point your finger. After editing your first post, ignore all following downgrading posts after this. It's not worth the stress and "flaming" is against the rules. If you need any help, let me know.

This isnt really a "bug" so i am closing this thread.

If you have a specific issue, contact a administrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.