Disney College Program!

NOTE: This thread is for ALL Disney College Program people to post in :)

Hi guys!

I was accepted to the Disney College Program for Spring 2015 a couple of days ago.
My role is Main Entrance Operations at Walt Disney World, and my dates are February 2 - May 29.

I was just curious as to whether or not there are any alumni of the program on here or anyone else who got accepted for Spring 2015?

--

Also kinda irrelevant and strange to think about.. But, when VMK closed and 'Mickey' said "See ya real soon.." -- Is this what was supposed to be in store?
Haha.

But yeah! Let me know if any of you have any information or experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaTheEdge

Oh my gosh I'm so jealous. I started my application but never finished it. Trying to figure out my college life. But that's awesome congrats to all of you! I hope to see you there or work along side you!

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I have been accepted into the Disney College Program for "Spring Advantage" 2015 (January-August) at the Walt Disney World Resort! :squee:
I will be a Merchandise Cast Member while I attend.
I am so excited right now!!! :pirate::dance2:
Stewy! Congrats! I got accepted too! We'll have to meet up sometime while we're there! Ill be in housekeeping.

GhostHostess

Ghosts... and stuff.
Congrats to all of you who were accepted! :twist: You're going to have the time of your life, I guarantee it! I participated at DLR in Fall 13 working the role of attractions. It opened a TON of doors into the company so be sure you network like crazy! Also take advantage of every event they offer, as well as the classes they have for you. I'm not sure about WDW's CM events but be sure to watch out for those. DLR had some amazing opportunities and I met some really big people throughout my program simply by putting forth a little extra effort and attending more meetings/events. If you'd like to work for the company in any regard, use this time to get your foot in the door. It's going to take work but trust me when I say it pays off big time. Learn from fellow CMs as you go and forge connections within the company. I cannot tell you how amazing this opportunity is! I'm so excited for all of you!

I know you have all likely got a good handle on this but if you have any questions feel free to ask me! You'll all be amazing!