Disney Couples Month

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Disney Couples Month :halcyon:
(for the month of February - Valentine's month)

Basically the month would be aimed toward the Disney Couples like.. Lady and the Tramp, Mickey and Minnie, Stitch and Angel, Ariel and Eric, Aladdin and Jasmine, Giselle and Prince Edward, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Snow White and her Prince, Belle and the Beast.. the list goes on.

Furniture
Seats: wedding chairs with cloth, bows, or flowers on them
Table: Lady and the Tramp red cloth table (from spaghetti scene in the movie)
Divider: orange lantern flats (Tangled), wedding archway
Carpet/Rug: Lady and the Tramp stone rug with the heart around the letters T and L (from the movie), flying carpet rug (Aladdin)
Lamp: orange lanterns (Tangled)
Other: pillow with glass slipper on it (Cinderella-animated version), wedding cake with Mickey and Minnie on top, plate of spaghetti (Lady and the Tramp)
Pet Pad: Stitch pet base (Lilo and Stitch) , Angel pet base (Lilo and Stitch), Lady pet base (Lady and the Tramp), Tramp pet base (Lady and the Tramp)

Clothing
Tops: Ariel's wedding dress top (The Little Mermaid), Gisele's wedding dress top (Enchanted), Eric's wedding suit top (The Little Mermaid), Cinderella's wedding dress top (Cinderella-animated version), Prince Charming's wedding suit top (Cinderella-animated version), Prince Edward prince suit top (Enchanted), standard white princess dress top
Bottoms: Ariel's wedding dress skirt (The Little Mermaid), Gisele's wedding dress skirt (Enchanted), Eric's wedding suit pants (The Little Mermaid), Cinderella's wedding dress skirt (Cinderella-animated version), Prince Charming's wedding suit pants (Cinderella-animated version), standard white princess dress skirt
Hats: Ariel's wedding veil (The Little Mermaid), Cinderella's wedding veil (Cinderella-animated version), Prince Edward's crown (Enchanted)
Shoes: Cinderella's glass slippers (Cinderella-animated version), Gisele's wedding dress shoes (Enchanted), Prince Edward boots (Enchanted), standard white princess shoes

Pins
Magic Pin: True Love's Kiss magic! (allows floating lipstick kisses to float around your character)
Normal Pin Set: Disney couple pin bags! (like the villian pin bag but with Disney couples on them)
Guest Rooms: The ballroom from Beauty and Beast!

Host Events
1: Helping prince charming find Cinderella (glass slipper chairs can be used)
2: "A Whole New World" race.. To recreate the scene of Aladdin and Jasmine on the magic carpet. Players race across magic carpet chairs through the sky of cloud props. First person to the end wins! (the song "A Whole New World" can play in the background)

I loooooove this idea! I'm not sure what I love more, the whole concept of Disney Couples Month, or all of the incredible ideas that you have for everything! I love the attention to detail that you've put into this concept, and I think it would be the perfect theme for February!! Part of me really wants this theme to become a reality because the ideas sound absolutely amazing and I want them all! The other part of me (and this part is incredibly small) isn't sure how I feel about it because I know I'll be broke buying all of this stuff lol. I think it's a great idea @waterfallglow, and I can't wait to see what happens with it :)