Disney Look Alikes!

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
This is a popular thing on tumblr, where people sumbit pictures of themselves and they get told what disney character they look like (mainly princesses, but princes are welcome too!) So I thought it would be fun to bring that here. Since I've been told i look like Jasmine, although i dont really see it, I'll start by posting mine here. You can post pictures of yourself and I or any other person who wants to contribute can see who we think you look like! :)

K

kittenmittens

How cute!
Not really sure who I would look like..I'd love to see what you come up with though!
Here's a picture of myself:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasmine

Jasmine (kind of ironic lol) and Pocahontas (I have a bit of Native American ancestry, and when my hair is really long, people think I look like a full blooded Native American) I guess. I don't have any recent pictures of me with long hair though because it was cut~

You actually do look somewhat like Jasmine in that picture though! (I think a lot of the time people base whether someone looks like a Disney princess solely on their skin and hair color, but I suppose it makes sense.)

@Alice... I can't think of a Disney princess, but you kind of look like Avril Lavigne.

Allons-y

How cute!
Not really sure who I would look like..I'd love to see what you come up with though!
Here's a picture of myself:

I think you really look like Aurora! hahaha
[DOUBLEPOST=1411776846][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jasmine (kind of ironic lol) and Pocahontas (I have a bit of Native American ancestry, and when my hair is really long, people think I look like a full blooded Native American) I guess. I don't have any recent pictures of me with long hair though because it was cut~

You actually do look somewhat like Jasmine in that picture though! (I think a lot of the time people base whether someone looks like a Disney princess solely on their skin and hair color, but I suppose it makes sense.)

@Alice... I can't think of a Disney princess, but you kind of look like Avril Lavigne.
i know! my friends said its because of my skin color and hair, and the way i do my eyeliner. but thats about it. It would be fun to be her for halloween but I dont have the body at all

K

kittenmittens

I think you really look like Aurora! hahaha
[DOUBLEPOST=1411776846][/DOUBLEPOST]
i know! my friends said its because of my skin color and hair, and the way i do my eyeliner. but thats about it. It would be fun to be her for halloween but I dont have the body at all
Awe, thank you! She's one of my favorites actually (:

Allons-y

I think i look like princess Anna tbh people always tell me i do and i even cosplay as her

put it in spoilers bc its a large image (also the pictures like 6-7 months old lol)
you do hahah! its perfect!

dudes, and dudettes who would I look like? :D

@Allons-y omg you look like a mixture of Pocahontas and jasmine my two favorite disney princess girls your absolutley gorgeous!!!

@Alice holy....... omg your like Wanda Woodward from crybaby, Taylor momsen & princess aurora all combined!!!!!!!! GO AWF!!!!

someone told me I looked like drake and princess jasmine had a love child that was the nicest compliment I had ever received who do you think i look like :rainbow:

Allons-y

dudes, and dudettes who would I look like? :D
i think you look like a mix of Hiro and Tadashi if they had glasses haha! (and not because you're asian, coming from a fellow asian, you really do look like a medium between the two, its your hair and your face shape!)

[DOUBLEPOST=1411796854][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Allons-y omg you look like a mixture of Pocahontas and jasmine my two favorite disney princess girls your absolutley gorgeous!!!

@Alice holy....... omg your like Wanda Woodward from crybaby, Taylor momsen & princess aurora all combined!!!!!!!! GO AWF!!!!

someone told me I looked like drake and princess jasmine had a love child that was the nicest compliment I had ever received who do you think i look like :rainbow:
first off,, that shirt ********

and i think you look like the child of naveen and pocahontas lmao!

[DOUBLEPOST=1411797269][/DOUBLEPOST]

and THANK YOU SO MCUHHCHH OMG

Last edited:
K

kittenmittens

OMG :halcyon: you have no idea how much I love Wanda..they're all babes!

Last edited by a moderator: