Disney Scene It Team Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey guys! I created a new an exciting game for you to play. Think you know Disney Trivia? Think you can beat the other teams? Do you have what it takes to crush the competition? If so, then this is the game for you!

The game consists of me reading various Disney Trivia question from the actual Disney Scene It Trivia Game. Teams are created with two people. You will take a seat on a couch and that will be your team color. The game starts by teams randomizing a number and then I'll read the corresponding question. Sounds pretty simple, huh? First team to rack up 15 total points wins. Each team gets their own question. If you get it right you get a point, wrong and the first team to give the correct answer wins!
Winners will split 3k (1.5 each player)

MAJOR RULE: Please let's make this game fun and honest. Do not use Google. If I feel that you are constantly getting each question correct without flub, I may consider booting you. I don't mean to be mean but I want everyone to enjoy this game. Some of the questions in this game are actually very hard to answer, unless you are a Disney-file.
:)

SO COME ON DOWN AND PLAY!
I'll be hosting this game periodically, so if you see me on and want to play just let me know. I'll open it up for you.
Disney SceneIt.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.