Disney Technology

AlphaTheEdge

I am making this because I need your help fellow Disney fans. For school and also general ideas.

So I ask, what is a technology Disney could install or use that would help them bring in more
Money?? My idea was maybe using Disney characters as virtual tour guides. Expensive but idk it's fun and could be interesting. What are your ideas??

Jasmine

@AlphaTheEdge sounds like the dhi's from kingdom keepers which I love that idea
I've always wanted to be a DHI tbh. I don't know how plausible it is, but I think it's a great idea too.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I love the DHI type idea. Another thing is if the characters meeting could actually talk. I remember they tried that with the Mickey meet and greet on Main Street back on Hollowedn 2011 I think, and it looked pretty cool. I would love meeting characters more than ever if they just installed that in all of the non-talking ones.

Jasmine

@jafart @Jasmine tbh love the fact tha tyou both love that book series and you are both Aladdin themed names.. and DHIs would be so cool. every family can choose the character they want to lead them
Well Jasmine is actually my name so xD

But you can imagine a family being lead by Maleficent or other overtakers?? That would be cool.

Thorn

Make it Green
I feel like they would hire lifestyle models for DHI's, since they'd be contracted actors rather than employees.

I do wish the "fur" characters could talk though...

Also what would be great is using the technology from Islands of Adventure Hogwarts ride for a Disney ride. It doesn't take up that much space, but the experience it creates is awesome.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Some Disney thing that you could play and explore the kingdoms. You like play some of the cool minigames relevant to Disney and also have some rides! we get to create our own Disney rooms! What's better is if we go there and get the Disney thing there we can get something that defines us as a play like Born In Park... or VIP! I also think some scavenger hunts that can connect between this idea and Disney!

Am I getting somewhere? This idea could be off the rooftops

An app that allowed you to make a reservation at a restaurant within the park and when your table was ready it would alert you on your phone. You would have a window of ten minutes to get to the restaurant or you lose your spot. I think that would be beneficial to a lot of families.

mark

10 mins late to everything
An app that allowed you to make a reservation at a restaurant within the park and when your table was ready it would alert you on your phone. You would have a window of ten minutes to get to the restaurant or you lose your spot. I think that would be beneficial to a lot of families.
tgif needs that bc they take a freaking life

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I love the DHI type idea. Another thing is if the characters meeting could actually talk. I remember they tried that with the Mickey meet and greet on Main Street back on Hollowedn 2011 I think, and it looked pretty cool. I would love meeting characters more than ever if they just installed that in all of the non-talking ones.
Mickey Mouse on in the Main Street Theatre always talks now! I love that he isn't saving his voice anymore ;)
Hopefully this technology will be implemented to all characters, though it requires A LOT of MAGIC to set up. The magic behind it all is pretty extensive and needs to be precise, so it could be tedious to add to every character spot