Disney Weddings!

Hey Guys,

So I am getting married soon and was planning on getting married in Disney World but instead decided to go with a location closer to home so that my grandpa and my fiances Grandma could be there to support us. I am trying to incorporate some "Hidden Mickey" nobs to our wedding since we are both such big Disney fans! We have a nod to Bambi, Beauty & the Beast, and even a little pixie dust! I was also able to do a bridal shoot with my friend who is an awesome artist and totally made me look as close to Disney Princess as I am ever going to get:
Wedding Photo.jpg Wedding Photo 1.jpg

I thought it would be fun to start a thread where everyone shared their little Disney touches that they put in their weddings-commitment ceremony, or what you are planning on putting in their future ones. Or if you do not like weddings/do not think they are relevant in this day and age, any small subtle Disney touches you have in your decorating or would like. Everyone is welcome! I would love to see your pictures and am looking forward to seeing them!

Megara

no sleep club
I would love to do a Disney wedding one day, but if I end up getting engaged to my current boyfriend, he has no interest in "cliché" weddings like that. :blue: On the bright side, you look absolutely beautiful. I hope your wedding day will be full of a ton of love and laughter, and I love the little hints of Disney. :halcyon:

we just had our disney wedding one week ago, and even had a whole new world during our sand ceremony =p. I made all the centerpieces a different movie, the pictures aren't very good and don't do justice to how they actually looked in real life, plus I'm missing a pic of beauty and beast table.

(didn't get a pic of the lanterns lit up)

as you can tell by the petals our colors were pink and orange =p. the centerpieces are kinda subtle on telling that it is disney, i didn't want it too extreme lol.

we just had our disney wedding one week ago, and even had a whole new world during our sand ceremony =p. I made all the centerpieces a different movie, the pictures aren't very good and don't do justice to how they actually looked in real life, plus I'm missing a pic of beauty and beast table.

(didn't get a pic of the lanterns lit up)

as you can tell by the petals our colors were pink and orange =p. the centerpieces are kinda subtle on telling that it is disney, i didn't want it too extreme lol.
I love this! I am all about the subtle Disney. I got a few pictures back and I can show my subtle Bambi and Beauty and the Beast vibes:

Wedding 1.jpg Wedding 2.jpg Wedding 3.jpg Wedding 5.jpg Wedding 4.jpg Wedding 7.jpg Wedding 8.jpg
One cake has a Norwegian bridal crown on top that brides would wear traditionally in order to scare the trolls away. The odd stacked cake is a traditional Norwegian Wedding cake that we also have during Christmas as a tradition in my Norwegian family. I feel like the subtle Norwegian influences could also add as a nob to Frozen, even though I have wanted these elements since I was young. It's hard to see but there is a pink rose under a glass dome in the center of the tables along with my Scandinavian "Bambi's". I had a lot of fun with these little things even though I doubt most people really knew my secret Disney touches were there. :rose::fly::whee::swoon::rainbow: