Disney's "Descendants"

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
This is it. The end-times. It's been real, you guys. Get your affairs in order.

Disney Wiki said:
In a present day idyllic kingdom, the benevolent teenaged son of the King and Queen (Beast and Belle from Disney's iconic Beauty and the Beast) is poised to take the throne. His first proclamation: offer a chance of redemption to the trouble-making offspring of Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, The Evil Queen and Jafar, who have been imprisoned on a forbidden island with all the other villains, sidekicks, evil step-mothers and step-sisters.

These villainous descendants are allowed into the kingdom to attend prep school alongside the offspring of iconic Disney heroes. However, the evil teens face a dilemma: should they follow in their nefarious parents' footsteps and help all the villains regain power or embrace their innate goodness and save the kingdom?
This feels like a bad Once Upon a Time fanfiction. A really bad Once Upon a Time fanfiction.

It's not so much that the Disney Channel is releasing another cheese-fest (that's to be expected), it's that they're messing with my babies--all the classics. I've known this was coming for months now, but I've been hoping it would end up being cancelled and forgotten.

Also, Dopey's son is in this.

Dopey's son.

Dopey procreated.

Last edited:
o-o

jay son of jafar lol okay, ive heard about this movie for a while like when it was in production all the actors annoy me except for jay since he was in T-squad but i wont expect much from this movie i have my standards set low so if its good it will actually surprise me and hey blaire watson from bates motel is in this movie loool and kristin chenoweth is always good but your right this does sound like a really bad once upon a time fan fic

Kinglaser

Also, Dopey's son is in this.

Dopey's son.

Dopey procreated.
This killed him. LOL

But yeah this looks really bad. Like, this is the most Disney Channel-ish movie that Disney Channel has ever created....

perksofamy

tbh, when i first heard of this movie it sounded decent and I was a bit excited. But now this trailer just threw every hope I had for this movie out the window.
but hey if dopey can procreate theres hope for us all.

tbh tho i would rather watch this than teen beach movie
ya in comparison to a lot of the recent disney channel movies this actually looks decent lol

BUT im obv gonna be watching it and loving every second of it because disney channel is still my guilty pleasure
and i honestly love a lot of the actors in this so ye 100% will watch

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I'm really mad at disney for copying Ever after high.. I mean look at the dolls !!!!
Some characters look like similar man.. Look at this ...

Descendants..

EAH..

But hey thats none of my business..

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
When I heard about this movie, I expected something far greater, animated, and, well, good. But idk, I'm still giving this one a shot.