disney's stupid rules

Haha I saw this video the other day, some of there rules are kinda ridiculous at first but they do make sense, and I guess it's what makes Disney, Disney!

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I think they are all in place for very good reasons. Disney keeps the "show" all the time. When you walk into the park you are essentially walking on stage. The name Cast Member is not silly, and the guy on the right is correct, it brings everyone on the same level. That's also why nametags don't show positions or anything else except for a first name. You are supposed to be on a first name basis with everybody even if they are corporate members. This puts people on the same level (socially). You're expected to address a janitor the same you would your leader.

Ahhh Good Mythical Morning <333 Haha but yeah, I think they're all reasonable for keeping the magic alive, you know
I think they are all in place for very good reasons. Disney keeps the "show" all the time. When you walk into the park you are essentially walking on stage. The name Cast Member is not silly, and the guy on the right is correct, it brings everyone on the same level. That's also why nametags don't show positions or anything else except for a first name. You are supposed to be on a first name basis with everybody even if they are corporate members. This puts people on the same level (socially). You're expected to address a janitor the same you would your leader.
I understand what you guys mean. I was in some of disney's shows for about 4/5 years but man!!! I think people should be able to decide if they grow their own facial hair or not!! they are super strict over there about makeup and movements and hair color. it gets kinda crazy imo, though i understand. Disney isn't just an attraction, it's an experience and they want all the cast members to be uniform.