Disturbing Disney Channel Music Video

mark

10 mins late to everything
Turns out im right sbout the song...

guys go to disney world while u can... They might ruin that too :'(

tbh id still watch hannah montanna and phil of the future (year gap between the two looool) if it was still on

omg do u know pixel perfect i loved that

Roxas__

Keyblade Weilder
Don't forget shows like Jet Jackson, Even Stevens, So Weird, and other shows they had especially So Weird which was my favorite cause it was like the show Goosebumps.
LILO AND STITCH THE SERIES. Jake long was good to but I didnt watch it that often.

Agh!! What the heck... shows aren't the same as thwy used to be :( I miss Even Stevens and Lizzie McGuire! Or the live action shows in the morning they based off the classics, like Winnie the Pooh and Alice in Wonderland. And I loved when they had concerts! Lol, I remember when they had a Leeann Rhimes concert, with a phone contest (yes phone, not internet or cell phone lol! Geez, anyone else feel old?) where you called in and sang her song "Blue". Hah! Or N*Sync's debut concert! I danced around in my parents bed through the whole show, omgoodness! Ok...let me get the heck off memory highway so someone else can drive by...

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
I was going to make a long comment after running across this as I always speak my mind without trying to dilute anything but then I realized it was full of cursing and even if I blanked most of it out; it would probably still need to be 'revised' because of the things it refers to.

With that being said, I do have a two worded phrase to sum this up. Unfortunately though, I cannot use it because of its vulgarity but it is in reference to people that sell themselves out for money and work. Not just singers, but producers that smash words together that they've found to be 'popular' usage in the current wave of the media-related youth. To appeal to others and send subliminal messages to the minds of those on the Disney channel; watching this type of garbage at such a young age of infancy, obviously them gearing it more towards an audience under ten when it shouldn't even be geared to an audience over ten unless they are using it to cause prolonged torture to the eyes and ears and inside its victims minds - which must be the case lol. I am very disappointed to see what some people will do for money. I do find it very difficult to deal with faith in these types in general, when you already know the underlying causes set in motion by the individual's detestable pursuit. Very unfortunate...

Guys, Please stop hating. The video is supposed to be bad. It's not even supposed to be made by a real person. If you look at the beginning of the video, it says the song is made by a "Liv Rooney", who is a character from the show Liv and Maddie. The plot of this episode is that the video is terrible. Please don't hate on all "new Disney Channel". Just because it's not what you grew up with does not make it bad.

vause

Yeah my sister is obsessed with this show. As stated already though, it's not a serious video/song - it was part of an episode. But still, it's so stupid. Disney has gone so downhill. My sister watches all the shows on there and I've sat through a few and literally like, how can people actually write this ******** and think it's good?

VampireBoy

Guys, Please stop hating. The video is supposed to be bad. It's not even supposed to be made by a real person. If you look at the beginning of the video, it says the song is made by a "Liv Rooney", who is a character from the show Liv and Maddie. The plot of this episode is that the video is terrible. Please don't hate on all "new Disney Channel". Just because it's not what you grew up with does not make it bad.
Actually Melody it does make it bad because honestly most of the stuff on Disney Channel these days is really stupid and the acting is terrible and so are the sets used in the shows and basically the only show I actually care to watch on Disney Channel these days is Girl Meets World which is actually not that terrible of a show.