DMoCTTA's Let's Play MyVMK!

ClarityG

I liked it! It was fun watching you do a few different things (playing Jungle Cruise and then using the credits you won to buy clothes, visiting Esmeralda, etc).

The top seemed to be cut off a little bit, I couldn't see your score or how much gas you had left.

DMoCTTA

I liked it! It was fun watching you do a few different things (playing Jungle Cruise and then using the credits you won to buy clothes, visiting Esmeralda, etc).

The top seemed to be cut off a little bit, I couldn't see your score or how much gas you had left.
XD ahh I forgot. My recording program either has an input for the top left or it's cropped. So I went input this time (other games works better with crop but I see what you're sayin')

Today's episode has the question: What is your favorite part about Disneyland/World fireworks?
If you haven't seen them what would you be expecting?

Let me know in the comments!

Episode 2 Fires Do Work!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 3 features these users:
Wildnightmare, Tarte, FlyingPilot
Myth, Ariell, IAM_Sasha_Fierce
Dreadedgamer, Shelbs, Super, NeonToxicx
TiredRockingEdge, Lucinda, and LissaInWonderland

I explore Wildnightmare's Gingerbread House & Play IAM_Sasha_Fierce's Falling Chairs!
Episode 3 From The Top

xd ahh i forgot. My recording program either has an input for the top left or it's cropped. So i went input this time (other games works better with crop but i see what you're sayin')

today's episode has the question: What is your favorite part about disneyland/world fireworks?
If you haven't seen them what would you be expecting?

Let me know in the comments!

episode 2 fires do work!

-------------------------------------------------------------
episode 3 features these users:
Wildnightmare, tarte, flyingpilot
myth, ariell, iam_sasha_fierce
dreadedgamer, shelbs, super, neontoxicx
tiredrockingedge, lucinda, and lissainwonderland

i explore wildnightmare's gingerbread house & play iam_sasha_fierce's falling chairs!
episode 3 from the top

niceee!!! Lol

ClarityG

I'm really enjoying these, keep them coming!

If I ever see you in the game, I'm sending you a friend request because you seem to have so much fun in your videos. :)

DMoCTTA

EPISODE 5, the crazy hide and seek game. It was 2 hours of footage but I had to cut it all down to 13 mins LOL

Featuring the users (and many more): Sharkeisha, Silhouette, Seen, KingGolden, DiZZurvive, GoldStarNicki, Clarity, Kit-Kat, KendallJenner (Courtneyy), Finn.W, KaityKait, DaltonJc, Oldshockingbird, YodajmdodMH, rwhizzy, cwazzy, coconut and more people I randomly shouted out.

Episode 5 Finding Coconut

Edit: WHOOOPS. I forgot to upload sound with it hold on ^_^... there it's on.

DMoCTTA

Episode 6! The first part features Santa! The second part is a party on the party monorail!

Featuring these users: StarkBannermen, VMK_Santa, Little_Alexis, HOST_Cherub, VMK_Kevin, Hipstahh, LadySkip, Silhouette, IronMaiden, Newsies, Cowboy, iKingdom, Ponsi, Heidii, Knee, Computer_boy, Cat, Joshzj, Oscaroni, CoolDudeSerge, Cute-Kairi, Crouton, DoomCookie, Spontaneous, Dreadedgamer, KendallJenner (Courtneyy), Cutiecas, Hipstahh, ExtremeWaffles, Protagonist, Monorail, Mattyz, Patchulie, Kinglaser, & StephaniePea

Episode 6 Party Monorail