Elle

Do you ever just walk into a party like

idk I do this sometimes when I walk into the shell room

"not to worry guys
the party has just arrived"
*uses single use fireworks*
*regrets using it*
*its gone*

>I hope everyone is having a wonderful start of 2014, by the way! <3 ( ^ _ ^ ) /

LOOOOL Everyone in Captain's Quarters hates me after last week. I spent 3 days shelling for about 6 hours a day or longer. Stealing everyone's shells without a hint of mercy. Managed to get 30,000 all from shells and bought a gold snowman. Now when I walk in its like "OMG GET OUT." :D

Elle

LOOOOL Everyone in Captain's Quarters hates me after last week. I spent 3 days shelling for about 6 hours a day or longer. Stealing everyone's shells without a hint of mercy. Managed to get 30,000 all from shells and bought a gold snowman. Now when I walk in its like "OMG GET OUT." :D
OMG LOL
This is why you're my best friend on this okay

I feel you. Then there's so many people playing and they keep getting it before you by a second and you feel yourself gradually crumbling within. Then you end up having nonsense conversations about life and Jennifer Lawrence and you question your own gaming life: why can't I get a high score on Fireworks? When will I stop crashing into rocks on the Jungle Cruise, and why can't they just give me free stuff I'm so lonely oh gooddsojdposd... But as a small female gorilla myself, I also agree.

Elle

I feel you. Then there's so many people playing and they keep getting it before you by a second and you feel yourself gradually crumbling within. Then you end up having nonsense conversations about life and Jennifer Lawrence and you question your own gaming life: why can't I get a high score on Fireworks? When will I stop crashing into rocks on the Jungle Cruise, and why can't they just give me free stuff I'm so lonely oh gooddsojdposd... But as a small female gorilla myself, I also agree.
Robbie you made me laugh so hard that idk what life is anymore
i need to ask myself these questions too

Krayonz

Flower Princess
all the time. I did it earlier in a room and im like ok guys party is here we can have fun nao. :3 ahahha i feel so lameeeee.

First, I black out the place
Next, I walk in and have a spot light shining on me
Then, I say "the party don't start till I walk in!"
Once I say that, the lights are turned back on and the fun begins!

Yeah, I just like to create the buzz!

Elle

First, I black out the place
Next, I walk in and have a spot light shining on me
Then, I say "the party don't start till I walk in!"
Once I say that, the lights are turned back on and the fun begins!

Yeah, I just like to create the buzz!

you must be fun at parties tbh
please continue to be cool okay thank you <333