Do you feel time going by too fast for you?

Exodus

I don't know if it's just me... but lately I've been feeling that time has been going by WAY too fast. Lol wasn't it just Christmas and New Years like... the other day? And now both are like 2 months away... I feel like I'm always scrambling to keep up with things and getting stuff done lately when I used to feel like time couldn't be going any slower. It just doesn't feel right... I feel like something's going on in this world lol. I just feel like there isn't enough hours or even minutes in a day anymore, I NEED MORE. Anyone else feel like this?

I don't know if it's just me... but lately I've been feeling that time has been going by WAY too fast. Lol wasn't it just Christmas and New Years like... the other day? And now both are like 2 months away... I feel like I'm always scrambling to keep up with things and getting stuff done lately when I used to feel like time couldn't be going any slower. It just doesn't feel right... I feel like something's going on in this world lol. I just feel like there isn't enough hours or even minutes in a day anymore, I NEED MORE. Anyone else feel like this?
:wut:You've literally just said everything I told someone else earlier as it's also been something I've been feeling lately as well. Someone or something is out there just holding down the fast forward button and speeding things along like if they were watching some movie:zombie:. Not really complaining as that way the week goes by fast and can get to the weekend and relax lol (:faint:yes thank god yes!:cloud9:) BUT more hours in the day would be nice :allthethings: tbh, rofl. Imagine how many things we could get done if we didn't need to sleep at all? All those things that have been on your list of things you want to do and finally had the time for it? :grizzly:

Jasmine

Actually, yeah... I've felt that way the whole year. I don't know why this one seems to have gone by so fast.
@Angie yes! I always feel like I don't have enough time to get what I want done. A couple more hours would be perfect. :P

For some really odd reason I read this thread as "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?" But yeah, I do feel like it's going way too fast. I do remember on New Years thinking that 2014 would be my year since 2013 wasn't too great but this year hasn't been any better. I have found myvmk so that has helped out a lot : )

Fantasmico

It just seems to keep going faster. The more we have to do the less time there is to do it.

Can't wait to see how fast time zips by when I'm 80. :moonwalk:

QueenB

I completely agree, I feel like I just had my 18th birthday, and my 22nd is in a week. @CoralHibiscus I feel the same, it's been almost 4 years since I graduated, and senior year doesn't feel like it that near that long ago. Time needs to stop, I'd like to not have my 20's completely fly by. haha.

This IS what happens when you get older, and the older you get the quicker the time flies. Life IS too short, live life to the fullest, make each day count... not just cliches.... truth!
I think the Art of life is to figure out how to Live Your Life, Your Way. Like- If it ain't fun, don't do it or do less or do the minimum you can get by.

Scratch that- Whatever you do be fully engaged and alert. Not hyper alert, but noticing everything- surroundings, people, activities, etc. Like you are in Disneyland or Disney World. :):cake:

Last edited:

AlphaTheEdge

They do say time flies when you're having fun. Which for me is all the time duh lol.

Nah sadly I'm joking BUT every day I get older time goes faster I swear

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i used to think christmas took foreverrrr to get here & my birthday since its like 3 days before when i was little...
but now, you blink and target stores are full of christmas decorations.

MagicChrome

I'm currently working a 12 hour shift, and its only 3 hours into it, so no.. Time is not going by fast -.-