Does anyone have a list of all the "Food" items released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniellevk

Turkey,Cranberry sauce, thanksgiving apple pie, beauty and the beast pie?
spaghetti, strawberries dipped in chocolate.
then there's a bunch from last month too

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@PlayerOne Here is good list of a lot of them. I went through my inventory and these are the ones I could find along with their titles. This is NOT a complete list cause I know I am missing several things (mostly from the Epcot foods). However, this should give a nice general list of foods in the game. Idk if this is what you were looking for or if it helps but figured I would throw it out there since I had some time.

Cherries, Chedda Whizzy Can, Classic Rootbeer Float, Cupcake Pink 2 Small, Cupcake Pink Small, Cupcake Purple, Cupcake Purple Small, Cupcake Green, Cupcake Green Small, Gaston's Tavern Mug, Gurgi's Apple, Jumbo Pop, Milkshake, Oreo Chair, Paris Geleto, Grapes, Glass Of Milk, Alphabet Soup Bowl, B&TB The Grey Stuff, Apple Pie, Baguette, Be Our Guest Pie, Be Our Guest Mug, Camp Fire Frying Pan, Taste Of America - Funnel Cake, Taste Of France - Strawberry Tart, Taste Of Italy - Geleto Cookie, Thanksgiving Bread Basket, Thanksgiving Cherry Pie, Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce, Thanksgiving Turkey (Tofu), Hot Cocoa Mug, and the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Status
Not open for further replies.