does anyone watch pretty little liars?

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
I'm way past obsession. I have been completely consumed by PPL. I've watched and read theory after theory after theory. It's really frustrating because it has come to the point where anyone who is suspected could possibly be A. Constantly thinking about it, like "Is it June yet?"... I really need to know who Charles is.
But either way I still think Aria is Ubber A. :D

Zelena

I'm way past obsession. I have been completely consumed by PPL. I've watched and read theory after theory after theory. It's really frustrating because it has come to the point where anyone who is suspected could possibly be A. Constantly thinking about it, like "Is it June yet?"... I really need to know who Charles is.
But either way I still think Aria is Ubber A. :D
I think they said something about A not being in season 1, but the rest of the seasons? I could be (probably am) wrong.

Kelsey

kk does anyone else think dre davis is a terrible actress and sara harvey sux
i feel like em and sara are gonna date.... is it just me tho

Kelsey

no i feel like that's her only purpose which sucks bc they hyped her up to be such a big part.....
ik but didn't they mention a sara harvey later in the season or other seasons i legit forget but i know she was mentioned somewhere but what was she mentioned as???

Wonder

ik but didn't they mention a sara harvey later in the season or other seasons i legit forget but i know she was mentioned somewhere but what was she mentioned as???
She was mentioned in s4 (i think) when hanna found on google a girl who looked strangely similar to ali when missing the same weekend as her and they met up with her friends to talk

Kelsey

She was mentioned in s4 (i think) when hanna found on google a girl who looked strangely similar to ali when missing the same weekend as her and they met up with her friends to talk
oooooh yes kk ty

Zelena

Sooooo who watched tonight's episode? And who was more disappointed than ever?? (Just wondering because I was so dissapointed I actual cried a little...)

Wonder

Sooooo who watched tonight's episode? And who was more disappointed than ever?? (Just wondering because I was so dissapointed I actual cried a little...)
Honestly by far the worst episode. While I did feel bad for "A" and I could (barely) accept her as being A, having SHOWER Harvey as both RC And BW just.. ruined it for me. And there's still so many unanswered questions. Marlene King definitely did not have this planned from the beginning, this was such a sloppy, horribly put together episode. She had no idea what she was doing and it showed. I just cannot believe I've wasted 5 years of my life watching this show for this.

the only thing I liked was when shower Harvey got punched but for a die hard pll fan there's so many plot holes that are never going to be answered like how did cece win prom queen if she never went to rosewood high and are the moms still locked in the basement????? LOL, but cece did an amazing job playing -A I sort of saw it coming tho I just wanted to be shocked the best reveal was the Toby reveal that was my favorite finale

Squid

Yeah I feel like i saw it coming as well and it wasn't as heart-breaking as finding out about Toby or Ezra and because it didn't compare to those episodes, it was just kind of "eh.. cool.. makes sense I guess?"
The whole transgender thing seems to be overplayed and a twist that's not necessary and feeds to the disappointment. I think it would have been more shocking to see Wren or Lucas being A because their characters were more developed than Cece's.

Kelsey

the only thing I liked was when shower Harvey got punched but for a die hard pll fan there's so many plot holes that are never going to be answered like how did cece win prom queen if she never went to rosewood high and are the moms still locked in the basement????? LOL, but cece did an amazing job playing -A I sort of saw it coming tho I just wanted to be shocked the best reveal was the Toby reveal that was my favorite finale
omg the best reveal was toby for sure i remember i legit cried full on tears in my living room because i love toby so much and i was like in denial that my lil bb toby could ever hurt a fly :um: but tonight was ok i mean I'm glad we did get some answers about things but it's never going to be 100%... OH AND ALSO I HOPE AND PRAY THAT HALEB ARE ENGAGED NEXT SEASON PLELALSLOEKSM MY OTP ok

Zelena

I just thought A would be someone we actually knew and saw a lot. I literally didn't feel bad for cece/charlotte/charles. SHE TRIED TO KILL HER WHOLE FAMILY BY BLOWING THEM UP!! Why should I feel bad for her when she's clearly a sociopath that stole the game just because she assumed the girls hated Ali when they spent like 2 years trying to figure out what happened. Marlene started just making things up that put bigger plot holes in the series. How could mona have hit bethany thinking it was Ali then help ali the same night? Why did they torture Jason by having him date all his sisters??

Marlene gave answers on good morning america she never gave in the episode. I just can't believe she wasted 5 years of my life with irrelevant characters...

Kelsey

OH MY GOD CECE IS A
I REALLY DONT THINK SHES A but ok
ok i was so mad because like she was barely a developed character you know like it would have been so good if it was a close character on the show and cece was not on a lot and i mean a lot of people guessed it was her because she's sketchy and I'm also mad that black widow and red coat are the same person like ok