DRAGON BALL Z

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
So.................
New Dragon Ball Z movie this summer................
AND NEW DRAGON BALL Z SERIES COMING IN JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose I'm not surprised that they're still making this lol

I liked Vegeta because of his "don't take ___ from anyone" attitude in the series... even though was usually seen as an antagonist throughout the earlier stuff.

D.Va

Literal Princess
I suppose I'm not surprised that they're still making this lol

I liked Vegeta because of his "don't take ___ from anyone" attitude in the series... even though was usually seen as an antagonist throughout the earlier stuff.
i stand by a statement i made a couple years back: vegeta is one of the most well-developed characters in anime/manga. i don't know of many people who can create a character that at times you despise so profusely but can cry over in the same episode the way akira toriyama can. in the episode during the buu saga when vegeta sacrificed himself to destroy majin buu, i literally hated vegeta for beating the ******** out of goku earlier in the episode/saga and found myself sobbing when he apologized to trunks and talked about how much he'd grown to like earth and bulma. i sobbed. vegeta is such an underrated character. i love him so much.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
i stand by a statement i made a couple years back: vegeta is one of the most well-developed characters in anime/manga. i don't know of many people who can create a character that at times you despise so profusely but can cry over in the same episode the way akira toriyama can. in the episode during the buu saga when vegeta sacrificed himself to destroy majin buu, i literally hated vegeta for beating the ******** out of goku earlier in the episode/saga and found myself sobbing when he apologized to trunks and talked about how much he'd grown to like earth and bulma. i sobbed. vegeta is such an underrated character. i love him so much.
Well put, I do recall watching the buu saga as well. I liked his work ethic as a character, nobody trains harder than Vegeta lol.

I also like the fact that he was usually the one to refer to the main character "goku" (the main "hero role") as his real name instead, which was actually "Kakarot" due to the planet/ancestory from which they were both from. Vegeta took pride in things such as this, whereas others never really seemed to care so I can respect that about him as a character as well. His facial expressions are also priceless , "That smirk" . Love it. lol

D.Va

Literal Princess
Well put, I do recall watching the buu saga as well. I liked his work ethic as a character, nobody trains harder than Vegeta lol.

I also like the fact that he was usually the one to refer to the main character "goku" (the main "hero role") as his real name instead, which was actually "Kakarot" due to the planet/ancestory from which they were both from. Vegeta took pride in things such as this, whereas others never really seemed to care so I can respect that about him as a character as well. His facial expressions are also priceless , "That smirk" . Love it. lol
I like how he did it unintentionally though. And he was extremely proud and attributed it to his "Saiyan pride." He's such a bada**.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
well i'm kinda complex about it. i have a favorite "z warrior" (Gohan), a favorite female character (Android 18), and a favorite villain (Cell). i just really love dragon ball z. haha
Yeah I recall all those characters hmmm and what about the "Sailor Moon", your favorite(s) in that series? I thought kunzite was good

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
i never got into sailor moon as much as i did with dbz. i remember very little from when i was a kid but sailor venus was always my favorite. i'm kind of an insufferable feminist lol
lol hmmm I see. I've watched pretty much all the dragon ball stuff before, a few sailor moon from time to time but SM did irritate me sometimes as a show. If baffled me that anyone could be hurt by a rose being thrown like Tuxedo Mask would do. The fight scenes were pretty blase in SM overall. The basis for the series wasn't bad but the rest could've used a lot more in my opinion.

Alamar

I'M SO EXCITED LETS DO THIS.
its going to be so great~~ ( i hope)
also i 100% agree vegeta is da bomb

edit: guys i LOVED sailormoon tbh