Draw your own VMK Yearbook Signatures!

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
so glad ppl are still seeing this even though my internets been out forever it just wouldnt make the idea complete without everyones cooperation so thanks so much guys! I'll post more info about this and keep yall updated on my profile.[DOUBLEPOST=1425477850][/DOUBLEPOST]
when are u making this "yearbook" btw its almost been a month :S
I just wanted to give everyone a chance I'm not very popular so I didn't have a good way to get everyone to know about it.

xaudrix

it has to be black and white btw,

xaudrix

sorry, its going to be a printed type of project. So If everyone had colors I would end up using ever color ever made since the begining of time.[DOUBLEPOST=1425481383][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also this is one of the last times I will be boosting this post, I know I've said it before but please try to spread the word because I don't want to have the final project and someone wanting to add their signature at the last minute or leave anyone out. I have decided to make shirts out of this. But I'm still deciding on pillows or a poster. I will probablly put up a poll on my website and let you guys choose. And I will post the final products as I make them. I do work 50-60 hours a week. I don't make more than minimum wage I'm not rich and I don't have alot of free time these days. I haven't had internet because of bad weather and so it's kinda put me behind. So please be patient. And thanks for all your support and cooperation.

Last edited:

firelordjoelle

This is awesome!
Unfortunately, there can't be color :(
Oh, I thought that the writing itself had to be black, but not the decoration, lol.
Well no worries. Some editing on my part will take care of that.[DOUBLEPOST=1425488802][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the misunderstanding! Here it is without color. firelord 3.jpg

and darker if it being lighter on the bottom is a prob.

firelord 2.jpg

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Redoing mine because i hate my first one and my doodle is better

Please disregard my first one thx :)

Last edited:

xaudrix

This is a great idea!!! I'm not sure if the rose I drew is too big. I know it says small things but my artistic abilities are lacking and I could not for the life of my draw a small rose. If it is too big though, here's another signature without the rose :)

Just wanted to let you know I am downloading everyones know so I can resize them and collage them together and yours isn't showing up for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1427107968][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the wait guys, we've had internet problems due to a bad snow storm where I live and then just haven't had internet for so long. I haven't even been able to play since febuary. and I have to have my desktop to edit these photos. I just want to add, this was not a beautiful signature contest. It was supposed to 'look' hand drawn but be made with some kind of paint like application or program. The reason it has to be black and white is because I will be printing the signatures onto fabric to buy. And I already know if I let yall do colors I'd have to buy like 15 million different ink. You colorful crazies.:fly::whee::nyan: And I really want to make this affordable as possible even if it costs me some. Will post whenever Ihave final product. PLease take this time now, I know Once Upon Of Time yours needs to be drawn on a program not paper. I can try to edit it but it may take longer. And Briar Roase yours showed up for me before but isn't now, so please fix as soon as you can thanks guys for all your patience and hard work.[DOUBLEPOST=1427114578][/DOUBLEPOST]
Front & Back: vmkshirts1.jpg vmkshirts2.jpg white tees front.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1427115208][/DOUBLEPOST]
So just let me explain, first all none of the shirts will look exactly like this... especially not the backs I will have more free range when I actually print them. Second these are like rough drafts so bare with me. I wanted you guys who participated to vote on which design for the font you like the best. I'll put a link below where you can vote at.
Anyways, the first two are self explanatory. The third one with the two vmk characters... (I tried to find a decent photo online but couldnt) just imagine a bunch of vmk character huddled together in a room like mainstreet posing for a picture. I really liked the idea of having everyone who signed get together and take some group photos for the front.
Please tell me what you think about this idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427115666][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.fantasylandrares.com/t-shirt-poll

Last edited:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
My new one

Just wanted to let you know I am downloading everyones know so I can resize them and collage them together and yours isn't showing up for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1427107968][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the wait guys, we've had internet problems due to a bad snow storm where I live and then just haven't had internet for so long. I haven't even been able to play since febuary. and I have to have my desktop to edit these photos. I just want to add, this was not a beautiful signature contest. It was supposed to 'look' hand drawn but be made with some kind of paint like application or program. The reason it has to be black and white is because I will be printing the signatures onto fabric to buy. And I already know if I let yall do colors I'd have to buy like 15 million different ink. You colorful crazies.:fly::whee::nyan: And I really want to make this affordable as possible even if it costs me some. Will post whenever Ihave final product. PLease take this time now, I know Once Upon Of Time yours needs to be drawn on a program not paper. I can try to edit it but it may take longer. And Briar Roase yours showed up for me before but isn't now, so please fix as soon as you can thanks guys for all your patience and hard work.[DOUBLEPOST=1427114578][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1427115208][/DOUBLEPOST]
So just let me explain, first all none of the shirts will look exactly like this... especially not the backs I will have more free range when I actually print them. Second these are like rough drafts so bare with me. I wanted you guys who participated to vote on which design for the font you like the best. I'll put a link below where you can vote at.
Anyways, the first two are self explanatory. The third one with the two vmk characters... (I tried to find a decent photo online but couldnt) just imagine a bunch of vmk character huddled together in a room like mainstreet posing for a picture. I really liked the idea of having everyone who signed get together and take some group photos for the front.
Please tell me what you think about this idea.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427115666][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.fantasylandrares.com/t-shirt-poll
I voted! This is the cutest idea ever.