Dream month part 2

Heavenlylady

I know that i personally have said this to a few hosts and some friends in game, but id really like to see another dreams month. It has endless possibilties. Even if its not new dreams gear, the concept they did during that time was amazing. I loved how they did the host events different where everyone picked a room and hunkered down waiting for a host to come to win a prize. You never knew where they would go, what u would get, and it also allowed for a great deal of community in the game. We all had to hang out together, talk and keep each other entertained while waiting for our chance to win. They could really do this with any theme month they choose, but dreams were and still are a huge thing in game.
I'd love to see a new type of castle suite, pink dream ears, new dreams pins, a new badge since several never recieved one the first go round but it could lookd different. Different furniture. Dreams can be anything, it doesnt have to be royal style furniture. Disney is the dream....

I've wanted this to happen as well, and have had ideas for new Dreams items. Although that month was very hard on the staff. There were 2 Dreams events everyday, both lasting 2 hours each, for an entire month straight. Maybe we could meet in the middle and do like 1 & 1/2 hour events, every other day or something. :cloud9:

Heavenlylady

il take anything, just i know it also encouraged us to meet new people and work together. It was a pretty amazing concept. And they just hired on a good deal of new staff so its possible it would work.

so sad I missed it the first time around but it sounds like so much fun and a great way to meet new people! hopefully staff can dream up something like this again :cloud9: