DREAMS Squad Prizes List

Myth

Since the pins are kind of hard to see.. Here they are a little larger than they actually are and higher quality:)

Did you make these pins?
If you did, you should re-save this photo as a .png
then they might be a little clearer.
(I'm using an older computer and they seem kinda blurry to me.. but that happens when images are saved as jpg's vs png)

Are there certain requirements to get the other dream pins as consolation prizes? Is it for if you just wait in a room but a host doesn't come or the host comes in your room but you don't get a prize? Thanks! :) These pins are awesome, I definitely want them all (my favorite one is the Pan and Chip and Dale pins)!

Did you make these pins?
If you did, you should re-save this photo as a .png
then they might be a little clearer.
(I'm using an older computer and they seem kinda blurry to me.. but that happens when images are saved as jpg's vs png)
I originally had them larger but they were huge on here so I resized them on imgur because I was too lazy to re-upload them (they are still easier to see than the other ones though :)
but yes I did make them :)

Are there certain requirements to get the other dream pins as consolation prizes? Is it for if you just wait in a room but a host doesn't come or the host comes in your room but you don't get a prize? Thanks! :) These pins are awesome, I definitely want them all (my favorite one is the Pan and Chip and Dale pins)!
I believe it is a host visits, and the whole room will get a pin. I think the winners get them too but not 100% sure.