Dreams T-Shirt Valentines Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
It depends on our staff on hand at that particular event. We have it spread out at different times to equal 25.

Why does it say that after the FIRST shirt is given out, a regular pin only hide and seek will take place? Aren't there FIVE shirts being given out during each event to equal 25?
I think they mean that after the shirts are given out from a hide/seek event they will have hide/seek with the pins.

Question! I see clones are not permitted but can I get on @Skillet 's account to win him one, since he will be working? (ik he has a shirt rn but he traded for it).
If that's not allowed I understand! Thank you for this and looking forward to playing hide and seek for the afternoons and at night (missed morning by 30 minutes ;n; )

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Question! I see clones are not permitted but can I get on @Skillet 's account to win him one, since he will be working? (ik he has a shirt rn but he traded for it).
If that's not allowed I understand! Thank you for this and looking forward to playing hide and seek for the afternoons and at night (missed morning by 30 minutes ;n; )
This will not be allowed. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused!

I have a question in regards to the rules as well:
According to the rules you can't win one from the event if you've already received one from the Sword and if you received one from another event. What about those who traded for the shirt? Are they also exempted from receiving a shirt in the events?

I think this is such a wonderful idea! Especially since it was announced and you have given us general times of day in which these will be run! Unfortunately for me, I cant even get in the game right now, but thats what I get for having a Mac :p. But I love this event, and hope to see more like it in the future!

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
I have a question in regards to the rules as well:
According to the rules you can't win one from the event if you've already received one from the Sword and if you received one from another event. What about those who traded for the shirt? Are they also exempted from receiving a shirt in the events?
Anyone who has a shirt on their account is automatically disqualified. We have it this way so others have a chance to obtain the shirt.

If you've won pins (not a shirt) in a previous hide and seek during the day, are you eligible to win in another hide and seek later on?
@Luminosity From my understanding, yes! I think the only rule is that once you win a shirt you are no longer eligible to win a shirt in another event. I think the pins are still under the same rules of winning twice per event, but new events wipe the slate clean

I liked the hide and seek idea but I didn't like the limit on the dreams shirt. Another way people could get it would be a host prize or sell it in the shop. That way, everyone could have one instead of a certain number of people

I liked the hide and seek idea but I didn't like the limit on the dreams shirt. Another way people could get it would be a host prize or sell it in the shop. That way, everyone could have one instead of a certain number of people
I don't think the point was for everyone to get one Liv. It was to let a new rare into the game. And unfortunately it's not rare if everyone has one... But I'm sorry you didn't get one.

I don't think the point was for everyone to get one Liv. It was to let a new rare into the game. And unfortunately it's not rare if everyone has one... But I'm sorry you didn't get one.
Thanks for letting me know CP. :) I now accept the fact that I did my best and for that, I consider myself a "winner" in my heart. I want to say congrats to everyone who got one and for those who didn't, it's ok to feel sad.

I also would like to add that staff did a great job and while it was a little painful, I didn't give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.