Dress Your Pet - Christmas Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calinstran

I sent in my two [pets] in the same picture, they're impossible to separate. I hope they make an exception, I can't keep them away from each other for even a second. They sleep on top of each other, eat from the same bowl, shower together (can't shower without them forcing their way in too). They're adorable though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think about the contest when I did the picture for my Christmas cards this year... but I wanted to share, cause my dogs are my best little family members. (And I don't have enough treats to get them to sit this still again).

L to R... Dixie, Newby and Milo. The 2 browns are rescue dogs. Milo we got from a breeder.

Attachments

I sent in my two [pets] in the same picture, they're impossible to separate. I hope they make an exception, I can't keep them away from each other for even a second. They sleep on top of each other, eat from the same bowl, shower together (can't shower without them forcing their way in too). They're adorable though.
You are more than welcome to include multiple pets in pictures! So you are fine. I just edited out what type of pet you entered, to keep the contest fair in case you are a top 10 contender :)

I didn't think about the contest when I did the picture for my Christmas cards this year... but I wanted to share, cause my dogs are my best little family members. (And I don't have enough treats to get them to sit this still again).

L to R... Dixie, Newby and Milo. The 2 browns are rescue dogs. Milo we got from a breeder.
@ShellePenn - I hope you aren't planning on entering the contest, then, since you shared this picture with everyone publicly! They are SUPER adorable, though! Great shot :)

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
it says i have to post it with a URL image thing. the problem is i do not know a free website to do this with. i used to use imageshack but my trial account expired. any help here?

Status
Not open for further replies.