Eeyore Egg

Lost

ENTRY (Thanks frinkle on export tip. Added shading etc: This is just a darker version. Both are the same entry pretty much, just one if a bid darker):

EDIT:

Ty elegance for making is transparent

woo

--

I did a few but idk the transparency was being weird idk im so terrible at this anyway here were my attempts (they were transparent idk what changed .-.)

Attempt one:

seriously no idea what happened it was transparent but I must have messed it up and couldnt get it back huehue

Attempt two:

Again was transparent and I did something idk........

Attempt three:

Didnt finish the eyes..

Attempt 4:

Well it was transparent and I didnt even open it again so idk what happening LOL... anyway ya

EDIT: Oh and if anyone wants to fix it then ya ty Lol

Last edited:

Lost

What program did you use??? I've never seen transparency do that :o

Eeyore is very cute however. Lol
I was using GIMP. One of then was transparent and I uploaded to IMG a few days ago but didnt wanna enter it so I went back and tried to fix others and idk what happened to any LOL.[DOUBLEPOST=1427982063][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you save as a PNG?
.xcf apparently idk

Literally idek bc transparency was working on some and then now it isnt LOL

Thorn

Make it Green
I was using GIMP. One of then was transparent and I uploaded to IMG a few days ago but didnt wanna enter it so I went back and tried to fix others and idk what happened to any LOL.[DOUBLEPOST=1427982063][/DOUBLEPOST]
.xcf apparently idk
Ooooh I would try re-saving as a png if you have the raw file still :o

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
I was using GIMP. One of then was transparent and I uploaded to IMG a few days ago but didnt wanna enter it so I went back and tried to fix others and idk what happened to any LOL.

.xcf apparently idk
The default 'Save' function on GIMP saves the document itself, not the image (which is where the .xcf came from).

Open it in GIMP again and select 'Export' instead of 'Save'. It should give you a dropdown menu where you can select "PNG". That should get it working right. :)

Lost

The default 'Save' function on GIMP saves the document itself, not the image (which is where the .xcf came from).

Open it in GIMP again and select 'Export' instead of 'Save'. It should give you a dropdown menu where you can select "PNG". That should get it working right. :)
Thanks I just got elegance to fix it for me xD but Ill do that next time. :D Ty!