Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe to star in upcoming The Little Mermaid film

LooseSeal

Any more reputable source than *Buzznet? I'm not finding anything. Looks like just a rumor.

*Edit: Yeah, this is so fake. The poster is 1) a pretty awful photoshop and 2) a google search of the "director" in the poster reveals a guy who edits photos of celebrities as Disney princesses. Always be sure to double check your sources or cite a reputable website....

*Edit 2: Apparently Guillermo Del Toro is looking to produce a Beauty and the Beast remake with Emma Watson starring, though...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...s-collaborating-with-kanye-west-and-more.html

*Edit 3: And they're making a movie adaptation of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3183660/

philitup

The Internet Champion!
That's interesting! It seems like Disney is making some different movies as of late. I like the people they picked, I don't know if I like them making a new Little Mermaid movie, though. Why mess with it? The first was already very good, I don't see this being better, but I'll give it a chance.

Stargazing

Any more reputable source than *Buzznet? I'm not finding anything. Looks like just a rumor.

*Edit: Yeah, this is so fake. The poster is 1) a pretty awful photoshop and 2) a google search of the "director" in the poster reveals a guy who edits photos of celebrities as Disney princesses. Always be sure to double check your sources or cite a reputable website....

*Edit 2: Apparently Guillermo Del Toro is looking to produce a Beauty and the Beast remake with Emma Watson starring, though...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...s-collaborating-with-kanye-west-and-more.html

*Edit 3: And they're making a movie adaptation of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3183660/
Yes, I've seen this going around. I guess it could be possible, but after much research it's nothing more than a rumor right now.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
errrh. i feel its fake. the poster is more than fake for real.
i don't know how well Emma would be playing Ariel anyways. I don't think of her as the Little Mermaid.
and David does not remind me of Eric either...

great idea to make a LM movie, but not with these actors.
(no hate on HP actors, love them! just not for a movie like this.)

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Wow, Disney must be aiming to make all there princess movies with a non-animated version, I want to see all of them!! lol

Andrew

errrh. i feel its fake. the poster is more than fake for real.
i don't know how well Emma would be playing Ariel anyways. I don't think of her as the Little Mermaid.
and David does not remind me of Eric either...

great idea to make a LM movie, but not with these actors.
(no hate on HP actors, love them! just not for a movie like this.)
David? You mean Daniel??

Zoey

This isn't real. I found these other photos along with this Little Mermaid one.
View attachment 4527
View attachment 4528
View attachment 4529
View attachment 4530
I doubt they would make all of these together around the same time. Also like LooseSeal said these are photoshopped. If you do more research about the little mermaid one you'll find articles saying it's all a hoax.

"Emma Watson: Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid' Post a Hoax; No Disney Reboot with Daniel Radcliffe"

Bogus. it's an april fool's joke.
She will however, probably be playing Belle from Beauty and the beast.
There is already a foreign movie of beauty and the beast that is coming out.
But of course there has to be an English one as well.

S

Solar

I wish it were real. In the harry potter movies, I wanted Emma and Daniel to have onscreen romance so bad. That movie would be perfect hahahahaha.

would be a horrible idea if it was true. i cant see chemistry and i'd be thinking the little wizard instead of mermaid