Enough Grumpy Pluto, maybe?

Karalora

I think this pin has played itself out at this point, especially as a SITS prize. Everyone who wants one, has one by now, and the game doesn't allow you to sell them back. I'm disappointed every time I get one of these things from the SITS instead of credits.

I think this pin has played itself out at this point, especially as a SITS prize. Everyone who wants one, has one by now, and the game doesn't allow you to sell them back. I'm disappointed every time I get one of these things from the SITS instead of credits.
I think the problem is that with pins in the past they were harder to get from the stone (chinese new year pin anyone?) and this one is so easy to get from the stone and on top of that (no offense to heather) nobody wants a grumpy pluto pin :|

PudgeTheFish

Personally I got myself 15 cus I think they're adorable, but once I hit 15... Why would I want more in my invy :o?

britboy

I think the problem is that with pins in the past they were harder to get from the stone (chinese new year pin anyone?) and this one is so easy to get from the stone and on top of that (no offense to heather) nobody wants a grumpy pluto pin :|
I like the grumpy pluto pin :(

This happened with the small world pin as well, it's nothing new it's just part of the ride. I'd rather they be easily attainable than super rare. It's not like you're missing out on credits or a different pin when you get one, they're just replacing non-pulls

I like the grumpy pluto pin :(

This happened with the small world pin as well, it's nothing new it's just part of the ride. I'd rather they be easily attainable than super rare. It's not like you're missing out on credits or a different pin when you get one, they're just replacing non-pulls
Well tbh i used to get a ton of 200 credit pulls but with the pluto pin thats ALL i've been getting. I'd rather pull 200 credits 500 times then pluto 500 times. In general i personally LOVED waterpark month when they had like 8 pins in the stone. It made it fun to trade with ppl in the courtyard and it made it an easy way to get pins without it being to easy. The pins were all worth something when you pulled them bc maybe the person next to you needed the mickey and had a pin you needed. Just my thoughts though. I'm not saying i'm mad about getting 500 pluto pins i'm just saying if i had a choice i'd rather have the credits. Especially with 2 10k magics in the shop.

We have, for the most part, discontinued SITS pin series as of September. The prize(s) will be changed less frequently than they were before and credits were reduced. It was never meant to be viable way to earn credits. I'll look into the Pluto pin being sold though!