exact dates

Jasmine

Yeah people are wondering if the pin is still available since the items were taken out.

Yeah this is actually really frustrating. 2 days warning at LEAST would immensely help. I want to buy things on here, but I also have things I am focused on in the real world, and can't check every minute of the day to see if something will come out and then immediately retire within hours.

Items that are put on sale for a special occasion/holiday have always been a one-day sale unless specifically stated otherwise. The Chinese New Year ‘15 - Djali Pin, which can be won from the Sword in the Stone, is still available until the end of the week as the Newsletter states.

C

Christa

Items that are put on sale for a special occasion/holiday have always been a one-day sale unless specifically stated otherwise. The Chinese New Year ‘15 - Djali Pin, which can be won from the Sword in the Stone, is still available until the end of the week as the Newsletter states.
I definitely see where you're coming from but I do wish it could be a bit more specific? like "one day only" instead of limited time. I know of a few occasions where items were "one day only" and left in the shops the next day. Of course, I'm just trying to be organized myself. I like to allow time for work, personal life, and this game and without knowing one-day sales and non-one day sales it makes me super uneasy.

Thorn

Make it Green
Honestly it is understood that if you see "limited time" then you should buy NOW. Like no one over 1 month old doesn't know that.

C

Christa

Honestly it is understood that if you see "limited time" then you should buy NOW. Like no one over 1 month old doesn't know that.
I totally understand that but with this competition going on I didn't have the credits to get the hong kong lantern or the chair :c
but I guess that was my fault. this thread is a wreck.

Chill

i've been playing this game for months and i still didn't know that limited edition meant one day. often items are sold for a week and that's what i think of when i hear limited edition. it would make things much clearer if they just specified exactly how long things will be sold for instead of using fancy euphemisms and expecting us to understand.

I'm perfectly fine with having things be one day only, but I do believe there has been a bit of an issue with how staff and players have been communicating. For the month and a half I've been playing, I've noticed things have been announced, been released, and were retired within 24 hours. This is not reasonable for a lot of players simply because real world priorities typically come before the game, and a lot of times it is not possible for people to first realize that the item would even exist, then earn the credits for said item, and then purchase it. Now if we had 2 days warning let's say, the player can put aside time to earn credits and then buy the item as it is released.

The weather should be taken into account @Grizzly . Half the eastern seaboard is having issues and lost power...then internet issues on top of it after power came back. This all happened during a few one day releases.